- Lawsuit alleges woman was kidnapped by Lyft driver and gang-raped 4 Years Ago
- Facebook and Ray-Ban want to replace smartphones with smart glasses 4 Years Ago
- Sirfetch’d is the gallant new Pokémon winning everyone’s heart 4 Years Ago
- Danielle Cohn’s dad says she’s not really 15 years old Today 2:14 PM
- Chilling ad by Sandy Hook Promise features kids using school supplies during a shooting Today 1:50 PM
- Don’t fall victim to this Venmo texting scam Today 1:18 PM
- Here’s what’s coming and going on Netflix in October 2019 Today 12:55 PM
- Marvel just turned Goldballs into one of the most powerful X-Men Today 12:33 PM
- Every house in ‘Skyrim’ and how to get them all Today 12:28 PM
- How to stream all the Week 3 NFL action Today 12:14 PM
- Taylor Swift has some thoughts on the end of ‘Game of Thrones’ Today 12:14 PM
- Notre Dame, Georgia, and how to stream college football’s must-watch Week 4 Today 11:52 AM
- Prominent Democratic donor Ed Buck charged with running drug house tied to fatal overdoses Today 11:45 AM
- Merriam-Webster recognizes use of singular ‘they’ for nonbinary people Today 11:39 AM
- VSCO dogs are here, and they’re just barely putting up with it Today 11:38 AM
Watch Ed Sheeran surprise a fan with a mall duet
Sydney Bourbeau was performing at a fundraising event when a surprise guest joined her onstage.
One Ed Sheeran fan’s solo mall gig turned into a duet when she got a visit from someone she did not expect.
Last Sunday, Sydney Bourbeau was performing Sheeran’s “Thinking Out Loud” at a fundraiser for the Edmonton Humane Society at the Edmonton, Alberta, Canada when Sheeran stopped by. He had been shopping when he came across Bourbeau’s performance.
Once he appeared onstage, he joined in and let her take the lead while he backed her up. Murray Cummings, a director and Sheeran’s cousin, filmed the entire thing.
Needless to say the encounter made Bourbeau’s day.
Photo via Murray Cummings/YouTube | Remix by Jason Reed
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.