- This college student made a movie trailer to tease her boyfriend, and Twitter can’t get enough Today 3:13 PM
- ‘Kappa Delta Crypto’ aims to break stereotypes in five-minute Snapchat episodes Today 2:29 PM
- Two iPhone X customers are suing Apple over screen size Today 1:18 PM
- Secretary Ryan Zinke is out at the Department of the Interior Today 12:03 PM
- How to watch the New Orleans Bowl online for free Today 10:25 AM
- Prada’s racist toys pulled from shelves after social media backlash (updated) Today 10:22 AM
- How to watch the Camellia Bowl online for free Today 10:00 AM
- How to watch the Las Vegas Bowl online for free Today 8:30 AM
- How to watch Real Madrid vs. Rayo Vallecano online for free Today 7:30 AM
- ‘Runaways’ season 2 expands its universe and mysteries Today 7:30 AM
- How to watch the Cure Bowl online for free Today 7:05 AM
- How to watch Canelo Alvarez vs. Rocky Fielding for free Today 7:00 AM
- Politicians who inspired the internet in 2018 Today 6:30 AM
- Here are all the college bowl games on TV today Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch the New Mexico Bowl online for free Today 5:15 AM
Back in 2004, Dave Chappelle did a Chappelle’s Show sketch that parodied reality show Making the Band. His Diddy (then P. Diddy) is on point, but even more memorable is his impression of Dylan, Dylan, Dylan, Dylan, Dylan.
That would be Dylan Dilinjah, one of the members of Da Band, the show’s Diddy-assembled group. Last week, at a House of Vans event in New York, he finally collided with Chappelle. “For those who grew up watching me… you know how epic and amazing this was,” he wrote on Instagram.
Chappelle reenacted the “spit hot fire” line, and even helped promote Dilinjah’s upcoming album.
Audra Schroeder is the Daily Dot’s senior entertainment writer, and she focuses on streaming, comedy, and music. Her work has previously appeared in the Austin Chronicle, the Dallas Observer, NPR, ESPN, Bitch, and the Village Voice. She is based in Austin, Texas.