Chubbs the pug is ready for her part in Star Wars Episode VII.
Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day’s must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- Why did Obama do a Reddit AMA? Because the data told him to.
- Did Rick Santorum really put a photo of 4chan founder Chris “Moot” Poole on his website?
- Fledgling social network Duxter wants to be a LinkedIn for gamers.
- R.I.P. Windows Live Messenger. Microsoft announces that the venerable IM client will become part of Skype.
- Sandwich chain Jimmy John’s may regret this Facebook post.
Above: Chubbs the Pug is a big fan of Star Wars. She previously became famous as a Wampa, and now she’s back in full Bantha costume (Tusken Raider included).
Pure, uncut internet. Straight to your inbox.