Although it may have been cut from the show, Saturday Night Live‘s latest Guy Fieri sketch has taken the Internet by storm.
Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day’s must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- Is the Internet becoming too nice?
- Oprah gushes about the new Microsoft Surface in a tweet sent from—wait for it—her iPad.
- Man controls “Call Me Maybe” using his heartbeat.
- Twinkie-gate? Hostess’s executives gave themselves massive raises before the company went bankrupt.
- Sex therapists in Amsterdam call for the legalization of “virtual child pornography.”
Above: This Saturday Night Live skit featuring Guy Fieri’s reaction to the scathing New York Times review of his restaurant was inexplicably cut from Saturday’s broadcast.
Pure, uncut internet. Straight to your inbox.