Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day’s must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- Is the Internet becoming too nice?
- Oprah gushes about the new Microsoft Surface in a tweet sent from—wait for it—her iPad.
- Man controls “Call Me Maybe” using his heartbeat.
- Twinkie-gate? Hostess’s executives gave themselves massive raises before the company went bankrupt.
- Sex therapists in Amsterdam call for the legalization of “virtual child pornography.”
Above: This Saturday Night Live skit featuring Guy Fieri’s reaction to the scathing New York Times review of his restaurant was inexplicably cut from Saturday’s broadcast.