Who knew the lyrics from the Pokémon TV theme fit so well with Adele’s “Rolling in the Deep?” Gotta catch ’em all!
Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day’s must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- Diaspora, which started as an open-source Facebook alternative, is apparently reinventing itself as an image-remixing site.
- CLOP is a new flash game about a horse—which wouldn’t be a big deal, except that it was created by Bennett Foddy, who also built the Internet’s hardest game, QWOP.
- One of the best photographers at the Olympics is shooting with an iPhone 4S.
- With Facebook’s stock dipping below $20 a share for the first time, CEO Mark Zuckerberg is no longer one of the 10 richest people in Silicon Valley.
- Here’s your weekend reading: Ignite Social Media has released a bundle of demographic data and usage stats about dozens of social networks, from Twitter to WerKenntWen.
- Will Facebook users finally be able to edit their status updates?
Pure, uncut internet. Straight to your inbox.