Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day’s must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- YouTube processes 72 hours of video every minute. Here’s how they do it.
- Text messaging declines in the U.S. for the first time.
- John McAfee, founder of antivirus software company McAfee, is wanted for a murder in Belize after reportedly conducting experiments with homemade hallucinogenic drugs.
- Psy’s speech to the Oxford Union packs the house.
- Study: Internet users won’t wait more than two seconds for a video to load.
- The World Wide Web was almost called The Information Mine.
Above: Red Bull builds a skateboarding, bike-jumping, golf-swinging “Human Rube Goldberg Machine” using its stable of sponsored athletes.