WorldWideInterweb sure doesn’t think much of Internet Explorer 9’s claim that it delivers “a more beautiful web.”
Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day’s must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- A tech support scammer “calling from Windows” meets his match in Ars Technica’s Nate Anderson.
- Webshots, that site we used to share photos before Flickr and Facebook, is shutting down later this year. Get your old pics out now!
- How did the Pirate Bay’s founders evade Swedish law enforcement for four years?
- A porn site is looking for a breast cancer charity to donate to, after being turned down by the Komen Foundation.
- Korean pop star PSY’s father owns a semiconductor company, and business has been booming since Gangnam Style became the next big thing.
Above: WorldWideInterweb delivers an “honest” commercial for Internet Explorer 9. (Disclaimer: Footage may not actually be of Internet Explorer 9.)
Pure, uncut internet. Straight to your inbox.[emma_form]