Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day’s must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- How file-sharing site Rapidshare plans to avoid Megaupload’s fate.
- Study: Two thirds of people who watch online porn have done so at work.
- Why the Snapchat iPhone app isn’t the “sexting” solution it seems to be.
- If websites were Pokémon.
- The official hashtag for Susan Boyle’s album release party may have been poorly-chosen.
Above: Bad Lip Reading returns to the Twilight universe, for a take on New Moon that has way more soul food than you remember.