Flikli’s retro video game-style Olympic animation is bleep-blooping its way around the web.
Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day’s must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- Do real name policies actually improve comments? Evidence from South Korea suggests they don’t.
- HyperVocal collects the best tweets from the best Olympics parody account, @NBCDelayed.
- Starting Tuesday, you’ll be able to video chat via Google+ Hangouts from within Gmail.
- Digg has returned from its hiatus with a brand-new design and a new algorithm that takes other social networks into account.
- Google Street View: now available in ASCII.
- Bieber and Gaga may rule Twitter, but the most-liked human being on Facebook is Eminem. The only things more popular than the rapper are YouTube, Texas Hold ‘Em Poker, and Facebook itself.
Above: The animators at Flikli.com present the 8-bit Olympic Games
Pure, uncut internet. Straight to your inbox.[emma_form]