- Cut Katherine Langford ‘Avengers: Endgame’ scene lands on Disney+ 3 Years Ago
- Planned Parenthood app to show abortion-seeking users their nearest options 3 Years Ago
- ‘The Imagineering Story’ offers touching insight into Walt Disney’s vision 3 Years Ago
- YouTube mom who was charged with child abuse dead at 48 Today 11:39 AM
- Every Marvel Cinematic Universe movie and show missing from Disney+ (and when they’ll show up) Today 11:35 AM
- HBO Max is planning a ‘Friends’ reunion special Today 11:10 AM
- 18 games you’ll want to have for all your holiday parties Today 11:09 AM
- Why the internet is obsessed with the Home Depot song Today 11:04 AM
- What are the ‘nude pictures’ of Trump Devin Nunes keeps bringing up? Today 10:40 AM
- How to watch tonight’s fire Clippers vs. Rockets matchup online Today 9:27 AM
- Ilhan Omar says Stephen Miller emails prove he’s a ‘white nationalist Today 9:00 AM
- YouTubers Trisha Paytas and Gabbie Hanna are feuding—and it’s gotten nasty Today 8:40 AM
- Can buttoned-up Elizabeth Warren memes bring order to a chaotic 2020 election? Today 8:17 AM
- Best CBD edibles: Tried and true favorites from a girl who is obsessed with CBD Today 7:59 AM
- ‘High School Musical: The Musical: The Series’ is a note-perfect Gen Z spin-off Today 7:51 AM
You can’t take Dolly Parton‘s man, but she’ll gladly share the spotlight.
During Tuesday night’s live telecast of NBC’s The Voice, Parton’s goddaughter Miley Cyrus and Pentatonix joined the country music legend for a high-energy a cappella reindition of Parton’s hit “Jolene.”
Parton was even gracious enough to let Pentatonix handle a few lines of the verses when she and Cyrus weren’t belting it out. Dolly fans can catch her on NBC again during tonight’s airing of Dolly Parton’s Christmas of Many Colors: Circle of Love.
Watch the full video below:
Samantha Grasso is a former IRL staff writer for the Daily Dot with a reporting emphasis on immigration. Her work has appeared on Los Angeles Magazine, Death And Taxes, Revelist, Texts From Last Night, Austin Monthly, and she has previously contributed to Texas Monthly.