- All of the ‘Avengers: Endgame’ Easter eggs discovered by fans Saturday 6:52 PM
- Every big announcement made at D23 about Disney+ Saturday 6:33 PM
- The best haunted house movies to watch online in 2019 Saturday 4:13 PM
- Andy Ngo seen laughing as Patriot Prayer members plan an attack in newly emerged video Saturday 3:59 PM
- How to stream Manchester City vs. Bournemouth Saturday 3:25 PM
- Catholic priest allegedly spent church money on Grindr hookups Saturday 3:04 PM
- Nicolás Maduro’s English Twitter account was suspended with no public explanation Saturday 2:06 PM
- Man claims ex-girlfriend killed his dog after he broke up with her Saturday 1:02 PM
- What are BitTorrent downloads and how do they work? Saturday 12:58 PM
- ICE cuts the cord on real immigrant hotline after being featured in ‘Orange Is the New Black’ (updated) Saturday 10:49 AM
- The 10 best music podcasts for artist interviews and criticism in 2019 Saturday 10:41 AM
- How a socialist Twitch streamer landed in a feud with Dan Crenshaw Saturday 10:07 AM
- How to prepare for your fantasy football draft (and season) Saturday 9:00 AM
- Kit Harington is joining the MCU–and people are guessing which character he will play Saturday 8:48 AM
- How to live stream Juan Francisco Estrada vs. Dewayne Beamon Saturday 8:00 AM
DJ Flula Borg beatboxes Christmas music, magazine staffers aren’t impressed
This cubicle performance inspires a hip-hop holiday season.
DJ Flula Borg normally creates his beats for an adoring audience of almost half a million subscribers, but on a recent trip to the Entertainment Weekly offices, his antics were falling a little flat.
The German performer made an appearance in an empty cubicle to beatbox popular Christmas tunes like “Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer” and “Frosty the Snowman.” He was probably expecting a diferent reception from the reporters and staffers around him.
The EW employees may look confused, but perhaps that’s just because a rising movie star is in their midst. Flula was recently spotted in the Pitch Perfect 2 trailer as the lead male vocalist for Das Sound Machine, the Bellas’ rival World Championship group. Pitch Perfect 2 premieres May 15, 2015, so expect to see a lot more Flula in your pop culture coming soon.
A former YouTube reporter for the Daily Dot, Rae Votta has more than a decade of experience in the digital and entertainment industries. Her work has appeared on AOL, Huffington Post, Out Magazine, Logo, VH1, Current TV, Billboard, and NYMag. She joined Netflix in 2016.