- Leaked documents reveal all the ‘red flags’ about Trump cabinet officials 6 Years Ago
- Elon Musk, who wants to colonize space, thought the moon was Mars 6 Years Ago
- How to watch ‘Legion’ for free 6 Years Ago
- Netflix’s ‘Bolívar’ reduces hero’s tale to irredeemable melodrama 6 Years Ago
- How to watch the U.S. vs. Spain at the World Cup for free Today 7:55 AM
- How to watch ‘The Hills: New Beginnings’ for free Today 7:40 AM
- Inside the pornographic video game that took Kickstarter by storm Today 7:00 AM
- Why everyone wants to debate AOC, and no one wants to debate Ilhan Omar Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch the Trvl Channel online for free Today 5:30 AM
- Are we going to get a ‘Community’ movie on Netflix? Sunday 2:46 PM
- Social networking site Ravelry bans all posts that are supportive of Trump and his administration Sunday 2:07 PM
- YouTube is testing hiding its comments section Sunday 1:23 PM
- Think you have what it takes to be Beyoncé’s assistant for the day? Sunday 1:02 PM
- Facebook co-founder warns against Libra, the company’s new cryptocurrency Sunday 12:04 PM
- Missing YouTuber Etika’s belongings found alongside bridge Sunday 9:16 AM
Thankfully, someone made a supercut.
Denzel Washington is a man of his word. When he makes a guarantee in a movie, he delivers. And the folks at YouTube’s Official Comedy channel have proof. Well, in supercut form. They found every instance where Washington makes a guarantee in his films, from The Siege to American Gangster to Training Day.
They also found further proof in his new movie, 2 Guns, in which Washington plays a DEA agent on the lam with Mark Wahlberg. Drug Enforcement Agency? More like Guarantee Enforcement Agency. Sorry. Bye.
Screengrab via Official Comedy/YouTube
Audra Schroeder is the Daily Dot’s senior entertainment writer, and she focuses on streaming, comedy, and music. Her work has previously appeared in the Austin Chronicle, the Dallas Observer, NPR, ESPN, Bitch, and the Village Voice. She is based in Austin, Texas.