- Greek gods memes are flooding Reddit thanks to TV reboot rumors 4 Years Ago
- Anti-impeachment protesters aimlessly fumble through halls of Congress 4 Years Ago
- Everything we know so far about the Xbox Series X Today 12:17 PM
- ASMR YouTuber Life with MaK says she was branded a ‘Nazi’ by online smear campaign Today 10:46 AM
- Voters duped by fake ex-Bloomberg intern’s tweet about being fired Today 9:47 AM
- HBO’s ‘Watchmen’ and the fantasy of competence Today 8:00 AM
- Cómo ver Kamaru Usman vs. Colby Covington en el UFC 245 Today 7:00 AM
- ‘Penis fish’ memes erupt after worms wash up on California coast Friday 5:58 PM
- Why Britons are tweeting ‘Little England’ in wake of the U.K. election Friday 3:22 PM
- Net neutrality advocates ask for rehearing on federal court decision Friday 2:29 PM
- Americans are sharing their #PrivateHealthLIFEhacks to help Brits Friday 2:28 PM
- Warren, Sanders, Yang pledge to skip next week’s debate over union dispute Friday 2:12 PM
- How to watch tonight’s Nets vs. Raptors matchup on NBA TV Friday 2:00 PM
- Alt-right comedian Owen Benjamin banned from Instagram over anti-Semitic memes Friday 1:55 PM
- TikTok teens are procrastinating with #FinalsWeek Friday 1:46 PM
Ridley and Jimmy Fallon played a game of Star Wars-themed Flip Cup on The Tonight Show—which basically just meant playing regular Flip Cup while wearing R2D2 and C-3PO hats and drinking out of cups with Han Solo on them. And when either of them successfully flipped a cup, Chewbacca growled in approval.
Ridley might not be as seasoned at it as Fallon, who’s been doing this on the show for a while now, but she can hold her own and keep up with his pace—and it beats having to artfully dodge the questions she can’t answer about The Force Awakens for a few more weeks.
Screengrab via The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon/YouTube
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.