- Frank Ocean’s $60 HIV prevention drug-themed shirts called tone-deaf 3 Years Ago
- ‘Joker’ stairs latest Instagram spot; locals joke about potential robberies Today 10:30 AM
- PewDiePie banned in China after reacting to Winnie the Pooh memes Today 8:46 AM
- How to stream Cowboys vs. Eagles on Sunday Night Football Today 7:00 AM
- How to stream Chargers vs. Titans in Week 7 Today 6:00 AM
- 13 spooky romance games for adults Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6, episode 9 Today 5:00 AM
- How to stream Impact Wrestling’s Bound For Glory Today 5:00 AM
- How to stream Bills vs. Dolphins in Week 7 Today 4:30 AM
- How to stream Jaguars vs. Bengals in Week 7 Today 4:00 AM
- How to stream Texans vs. Colts in Week 7 Today 3:00 AM
- How to stream Manchester United vs. Liverpool Saturday 10:00 PM
- Man dragged for recording, posting video of neighbor being ‘killed’ instead of helping Saturday 4:14 PM
- How to stream Saints vs. Bears in Week 7 Saturday 3:25 PM
- How to stream Seahawks vs. Ravens in Week 7 Saturday 3:25 PM
Earlier this week, Fox News correspondent Jesse Watters hosted a man-on-the-street segment in New York City’s Chinatown about the election. If you were able to make it through the whole thing, congrats. It was one of the most cringeworthy, racist things to happen recently on Fox News, and that’s saying a lot.
Of course The Daily Show had a response. Correspondent Ronny Chieng went back to Chinatown to ask people about the election, without all the Fox News stereotypes about Chinese, Korean, and Japanese people. Instead, he decided to speak to them as a “human.” And he has some thoughts about Watters’s balls.
Audra Schroeder is the Daily Dot’s senior entertainment writer, and she focuses on streaming, comedy, and music. Her work has previously appeared in the Austin Chronicle, the Dallas Observer, NPR, ESPN, Bitch, and the Village Voice. She is based in Austin, Texas.