- 2016 election stories the ‘Newsroom’ reboot will cover 6 Years Ago
- How to stream Brandon Rios vs. Humberto Soto for free Today 6:00 AM
- ‘The Haunting of Hill House’ heads to ‘Bly Manor’ for next installment Today 5:45 AM
- How to stream James DeGale vs. Chris Eubank Jr. for free Today 5:30 AM
- How to stream UFC Fight Night 145 in Prague for free Today 5:00 AM
- R. Kelly charged in Chicago with multiple counts of sex abuse Friday 7:51 PM
- Elon Musk finally hosts PewDiePie’s meme review Friday 6:27 PM
- Netflix throws ‘Umbrella Academy’-themed wedding for fans Friday 4:54 PM
- Report: Facebook collects app data on users’ body weight, menstrual cycles Friday 3:38 PM
- Amy Klobuchar reportedly ate salad with a comb, and Twitter’s got questions Friday 2:47 PM
- Nobody likes Spotify’s new update Friday 2:34 PM
- Student assaulted on campus while tabling for right-wing group Friday 1:56 PM
- Kim Kardashian West sues fashion company for using her likeness to sell clothes Friday 1:12 PM
- The Oscar-nominated movies you’ll actually want to watch again Friday 12:56 PM
- Viral graphic shows the moment Apple became the top brand Friday 12:27 PM
Daily Fluff: Otter files noise complaint over neighbor’s party
“Party Rock Anthem” on repeat? Yeah, that’ll get a few complaints.
An otter named Samuel contacted authorities on Tuesday in an attempt to shut down a raucous party next door.
“The music was blasting — I think it was Party Rock Anthem on repeat,” says Henry Cobble, the police officer dispatched to the scene. “Samuel wasn’t the only one to complain. We had a few calls about it that night.”
Police were quick to shut the party down, mostly because of the noise, but also because LMFAO is terrible.