- Are TikTok teens throwing up gang signs in their videos? 7 Years Ago
- Anti-impeachment protesters believe ‘deep state’ tried to sabotage rally Today 12:51 PM
- How to stream 49ers vs. Redskins in Week 7 Today 12:00 PM
- How to stream Cardinals vs. Giants in Week 7 Today 12:00 PM
- How to stream Packers vs. Raiders in Week 7 Today 12:00 PM
- How to stream Vikings vs. Lions in Week 7 Today 12:00 PM
- How to stream Rams vs. Falcons in Week 7 Today 12:00 PM
- Billie Eilish fans think they figured out who stole her ring Today 11:32 AM
- ‘Give me candy’: Hailey Bieber mocked for defense of celebrating Halloween as a Christian Today 10:28 AM
- Aaron Paul predicted Jesse Pinkman’s fate on Reddit years ago Today 8:53 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Eli’ is a satisfyingly nasty blend of haunted houses and medical horror Today 7:00 AM
- Why 8chan’s founder is fighting to keep the infamous message board dead Today 6:30 AM
- How to stream NFL Sunday Ticket without DirecTV Today 5:00 AM
- How to watch Arizona State vs. Utah Today 4:00 AM
- How to watch Michigan vs. Penn State Today 4:00 AM
Daily Fluff: Cat can’t decide on Halloween costume
Spangles and his wardrobe consultant aren’t sure about any of their options.
Halloween is fast approaching. If you don’t have your costume pinned down by now, you might be in trouble.
Internet celeb Spangles the Cross-Eyed Kitty has certainly taken the task to heart. In the past two weeks, he’s tried on a variety of options, none of which quite fit the bill.
“He could go for the Pirate, but that’s been done a million times,” says Nester Garcia, Spangles’ wardrobe consultant. “Dino? Maybe. A cat trick-or-treating as a tiger — redundant or ironic? I’m not sure Spangles has what it takes to pull of an ironic look this far after Labor Day.”
Submitted by Mary