- Jordan Peele’s ‘Us’ is already a meme gold mine 2 Years Ago
- ‘Queen’s Shadow’ is a brilliant character study into a ‘Star Wars’ fan favorite 2 Years Ago
- Roku vs Apple TV: Which streaming device rules them all? 2 Years Ago
- Trans/Sex: Here’s what you need to know before having sex with a trans woman Today 6:30 AM
- How to spot a deepfake Today 6:30 AM
- Here’s the best ‘Game of Thrones’ fanfiction Today 6:00 AM
- ‘Star Trek: Discovery’ unmasks the time-traveling Red Angel Thursday 8:30 PM
- Everyone is making memes of Meghan McCain saying ‘my father’ on loop Thursday 8:11 PM
- Irony of Georgia’s sperm-reporting bill flies by anti-abortion advocates Thursday 7:11 PM
- Sex scandals are consuming the K-pop industry Thursday 5:44 PM
- Trump supporters are abandoning Fox News over network’s latest hire Thursday 5:20 PM
- QAnon is attacking a random woman in a disturbing and dangerous way Thursday 4:59 PM
- Google celebrates Bach with AI-powered, music-making doodle Thursday 4:53 PM
- RIP: The best free trial in all of streaming entertainment Thursday 2:19 PM
- Which ‘Florida Man’ are you? Thursday 1:06 PM
The show’s ninth season, which starts airing on HBO Oct. 1, has a new trailer that gives us a sneak peek of what’s in store for the next 10 episodes.
In one segment, an employee (played by Carrie Brownstein) admits that she missed two days of work because she was “constipated.” It sets Larry off on a tear that takes him to J.B. Smoove’s doorstep, riffing on all the things they’ve accomplished while constipated.
All it takes is “People do things constipated!” with a head shake and some hands in the air, and we’re back:
Christine Friar is a writer and editor in New York who focuses on streaming entertainment and internet culture. Her work has appeared in the Awl, the Fader, New York Magazine, Paper Magazine, Vogue, Elle, and more.