- Pete Buttigieg mocked over ‘staged’ walking photo 5 Years Ago
- Louise Linton deletes pro-Greta Thunberg Instagram post Today 10:58 AM
- ‘Crip Camp’ shows how a radical summer camp was monumental to the disability rights movement Today 9:08 AM
- How to live stream the 2020 Grammy Awards Today 7:00 AM
- Technology created deepfakes—does it have a way to stop them, too? Today 6:30 AM
- SESTA-FOSTA is ‘detrimental’ to sex workers’ safety, study confirms Today 6:00 AM
- Jeff Bezos’ girlfriend allegedly sent his nudes to her brother, who then leaked them Saturday 6:38 PM
- This Instagram account catches influencers in the wild Saturday 5:42 PM
- The best upcoming video games to look out for in February 2020 Saturday 5:23 PM
- TikTok teens use AirPods and Google Translate to secretly talk in class Saturday 4:32 PM
- Video shows corpses of coronavirus victims lying in China hospital Saturday 3:44 PM
- Kid meets Slipknot after drumming video goes viral Saturday 2:30 PM
- Channing Tatum responds to troll who tried to compare Jenna Dewan and Jessie J’s looks Saturday 1:46 PM
- Grindr pulls an ‘I don’t know her’ after Eminem suggests he uses the app Saturday 12:48 PM
- Here are the top 10 most popular Instagram models in 2020 Saturday 12:21 PM
Conan transformed into a biker for this ‘Sons of Anarchy’ cold open
Conan O’Brien playing a biker is not something you see every day.
It’s hard out there for a biker, even one as goofy as Conan O’Brien.
With the cast of Sons of Anarchy set to appear on his late-night show prior to its final episode, Conan had to let down his hair and don some leather before hopping on a motorcycle for the cold open. Doing a TV show’s cold open with the show’s visiting cast is something of a tradition for Conan, but no matter how hard he tries, he’s unliked to be accepted by SAMCRO anytime soon.
It’s a tough crowd, for sure, but at least Conan’s back tattoo is SAMCRO material. Here’s a behind-the-scenes look at how he transformed into a biker.
Screengrab via Team Coco/YouTube
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.