- Joe Biden really, really hates raves 4 Years Ago
- RIP to the Twitter geotagging feature that no one actually used Today 5:14 PM
- Facebook contractors reveal the horrors of moderating graphic content Today 4:42 PM
- Prosecutor almost directly quoted Bible in trial against man who helped migrants Today 4:05 PM
- TikTok’s time warp videos get it twisted Today 4:03 PM
- Is a ‘Stranger Things’ and Fortnite crossover event going to happen? Today 3:55 PM
- YouTube reportedly thinking about moving all kids content off the main site Today 3:50 PM
- AOC calls out Democrats for tone-deaf Beyoncé tweet Today 3:15 PM
- Democrat candidates come out as ‘wife guys’ Today 2:45 PM
- Poll of best Batman actors fails to include Adam West, and fans are not happy Today 2:25 PM
- ‘Pose’ producer Janet Mock lands historic Netflix deal Today 1:54 PM
- Teen confesses to killing her best friend on video to get $9 million from a stranger online Today 1:28 PM
- Democrats vote to block transgender troop ban Today 12:17 PM
- Twitch-famous bounty hunter kicks down target’s door in wildly popular live stream Today 11:42 AM
- New GOP bill would audit major tech companies for bias Today 11:37 AM
‘500 Days of Summer,’ meet ‘Old School.’
Finding the perfect location to shoot your movie can be tough, so when one director tracks down the ideal spooky castle or crazy factory, others tend to follow suit.
Screen Rant put together a pretty comprehensive list of the top 10 movie sets that appear in every film, and some of the overlaps will surprise you.
Remember the gardens of Billy Madison’s mansion? The ones where he chases the giant penguin with his golf cart? They’re also Charles Xavier’s schoolgrounds in X-Men. And the midtown Manhattan garden rooftop where Peter Parker drops off Mary Jane in Spider-Man? It makes an appearance in a recent episode of Daredevil.
Christine Friar is a writer and editor in New York who focuses on streaming entertainment and internet culture. Her work has appeared in the Awl, the Fader, New York Magazine, Paper Magazine, Vogue, Elle, and more.