- How to watch tonight’s fire Warriors vs. Mavericks matchup online 5 Years Ago
- Android security flaw could have let hackers hijack your phone’s camera 5 Years Ago
- How Julia Roberts playing Harriet Tubman became a meme 5 Years Ago
- Woman banned from Instagram for sharing d*ck pic she didn’t ask for 5 Years Ago
- People risking concussions for new TikTok challenge Today 11:14 AM
- A ‘Joker’ sequel is in the works from Warner Bros. Today 11:06 AM
- Is Jake Paul going to fight again? There are plenty of clues Today 10:57 AM
- Ghostemane concert abruptly canceled amid ‘safety concerns’ and reported gun threat Today 10:41 AM
- Trump Jr. retweets UFC fighter who called troop a ‘douche bag’ Today 10:26 AM
- The best apps and gadgets for cooking the perfect Thanksgiving feast Today 10:22 AM
- Amazon says police can hold on to Ring videos indefinitely Today 9:42 AM
- Henry Cavill on the prospect of playing Superman again: ‘the cape is still in the closet’ Today 9:15 AM
- Why does Pete Buttigieg always tweet ‘buh’? Today 9:08 AM
- Noah Hawley will direct the next ‘Star Trek’ movie starring Chris Pine Today 8:51 AM
- Vidgo is a streaming bonanza of live sports Today 8:40 AM
Watch Chris Pratt’s surprise performance of Eminem’s ‘Forgot About Dre’
What can’t this guy do?
What can’t Chris Pratt do at this point?
The reveal of his spitting skills came out during an interview with DJ Whoo Kid on The Whoolywood Shuffle, where he revealed that he listened to Eminem and Dr. Dre on repeat while smoking weed in the back of a van in Maui in the early 2000s. DJ Whoo Kid was doubtful, so he made Pratt prove it—and we’re all the better for it.
Update: Here it is with the music, courtesy of redditor TreyTech:
Screengrab via Whoo Kid/YouTube
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.