- ‘Waves’ wrestles with the family drama and breaks it in half 5 Years Ago
- QAnon-touting congressman sneaks ‘Epstein Didn’t Kill Himself’ into tweets Wednesday 7:12 PM
- Ocasio-Cortez met a famous drag queen–and the right melted down Wednesday 6:09 PM
- Woman says Lyft driver tried to kidnap her Wednesday 5:18 PM
- Debunking the right-wing conspiracy theories from today’s impeachment hearing Wednesday 4:29 PM
- Maroon 5 approves of the latest TikTok trend Wednesday 3:54 PM
- ‘One month left in the decade’ meme wants to know what you’ve accomplished Wednesday 3:53 PM
- Facebook Pay is the latest way to send your friends money Wednesday 3:31 PM
- Diving into ‘The Mandalorian’s first big shocker Wednesday 3:17 PM
- Disney+ will allow password sharing—to an extent Wednesday 1:12 PM
- Black server says manager refused to discipline coworkers who sent racist receipt Wednesday 12:47 PM
- Who is Jonah Hauer-King, Disney’s new Prince Eric? Wednesday 12:47 PM
- Cut Katherine Langford ‘Avengers: Endgame’ scene lands on Disney+ Wednesday 12:22 PM
- Planned Parenthood app to show abortion-seeking users their nearest options Wednesday 12:21 PM
- ‘The Imagineering Story’ offers touching insight into Walt Disney’s vision Wednesday 11:57 AM
Chris Pratt once flashed Amy Poehler on ‘Parks and Recreation’
The cut made Parks and Rec, but it wasn’t without some stern words from NBC.
The latest stop was Late Night With Seth Meyers, and although he churned out the laughs as usual, when the subject of him getting in trouble with NBC came up, he wanted to remind everyone that it was not a laughing matter—no matter how much everyone ended up laughing.
During an early season of Parks and Recreation, he was supposed to film a scene where his character was naked (but he was wearing nude underwear). But since he wasn’t getting the response he wanted, he decided to take matters into his own hands. And it worked. That cut ultimately made the show, but not without some reprimanding from the network.
While it also served as another reminder that Parks and Recreation is coming to an end, Jurassic World director Colin Trevorrow sees the media blitz as an opportunity to share an image from the film. The Summer of Pratt isn’t ending. Rather, it’s coming back in full force next year.
— Colin Trevorrow (@colintrevorrow) August 1, 2014
Photo via Late Night With Seth Meyers/YouTube
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.