- Netflix just renewed ‘Queer Eye’ for 2 more seasons 5 Years Ago
- YouTube’s queen of failed robots just unveiled a one-of-a-kind Tesla truck 5 Years Ago
- AOC infuriates conservatives with ‘concentration camps’ remark Today 3:33 PM
- TikTok users explore identity with Lin Manuel Miranda-inspired meme Today 3:24 PM
- TikTok apology video inspires new duet meme Today 2:51 PM
- Man sues brewery after identifying as female to get beer discount Today 2:31 PM
- Here’s what’s coming and going on Hulu in July 2019 Today 2:22 PM
- This biotech company’s logo is almost straight out of Resident Evil Today 1:26 PM
- Trump says mass deportations to start next week Today 12:28 PM
- GOP pollster bothered by broken elevator in Austria blames socialism Today 10:50 AM
- YouTuber renames small town ‘Gay Hell’ to defy Trump Pride policy Today 10:43 AM
- John Cusack blames Twitter bot for anti-Semitic tweet Today 10:18 AM
- YouTube rapper who glorifies pimping has been charged with human trafficking Today 10:09 AM
- Amy Klobuchar lists net neutrality as part of her 100-day plan for presidency Today 8:54 AM
- Reddit just banned the NBA Streams subreddit Today 8:17 AM
Chris Pratt dons Star-Lord gear for a visit to a children’s hospital
Sexy, charming, funny, and caring. Chris Pratt has it all.
It seems to be nearly impossible for Chris Pratt to stop being the best. The Guardians of the Galaxy star has been on an awesome streak lately with an inventive take on the ice bucket challenge, charming audiences with tales of him flashing his junk to Amy Poehler, and French braiding an intern’s hair during press junkets.
Showing no signs of stopping, the actor made a visit to Children’s Hospital Los Angeles on Wednesday in Star-Lord garb. Working with Marvel and the Children’s Miracle Network, Pratt held a screening of his blockbuster hit at the hospital for younger fans and their families to enjoy. For fans in the Pediatric ICU and Bone Marrow Transplant Unit too ill to join the screening, Pratt made special in-room visits dressed in full Star-Lord regalia.
— Children’s Hosp LA (@ChildrensLA) August 21, 2014
E! News reports that Pratt spent extra time with diehard Lego fan Dylan Prunty, who recognized the actor’s voice from The Lego Movie. The actor indulged Prunty’s fandom by reciting lines with the patient for 10 minutes.
— HuffPost Celebrity (@HuffPostCeleb) August 21, 2014
Pratt ended his visit by passing out Guardians of the Galaxy gear and toys to kids, posing for countless pictures and signing autographs for eager fans.
Greg Seals is a former social media producer and contributing writer for the Daily Dot. He specializes in creating and covering viral content on platforms that include Tumblr, Instagram, Snapchat, and Twitter.