- ‘Stranger Things’ star’s new Netflix prank show is receiving backlash Today 9:04 AM
- How to watch ‘City on a Hill’ for free Today 8:00 AM
- How to watch ‘Euphoria’ for free Today 7:00 AM
- Meet the home brewer turning beer into a case for net neutrality Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch the U.S. vs. Chile at the World Cup for free Today 6:15 AM
- 15 teen movies on Netflix that will make you laugh, cry, and cringe Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch Estrella TV online for free Today 5:00 AM
- People are roasting this ‘traditional’ take on marriage with a hilarious meme Saturday 5:17 PM
- The internet just collectively realized that the Neopets of the world must be hungry Saturday 4:00 PM
- Alt-right message board 8chan was served a search warrant Saturday 3:06 PM
- O.J. Simpson just joined Twitter in the most bizarre fashion Saturday 1:20 PM
- Prominent phone-hacking firm says it can unlock any iPhone for law enforcement Saturday 12:39 PM
- Hundreds of police officers belong to extremist Facebook groups, investigation finds Saturday 9:31 AM
- How to watch Tyson Fury vs. Tom Schwarz online Saturday 8:00 AM
- ‘Late Night’ is a disappointing, tepid comedy Saturday 7:00 AM
Apparently Kid kicks Chris Pratt’s butt in dinosaur trivia
Evidently, there can only be one king of dinosaur trivia.
Apparently Chris Pratt is just faking that dinosaur expertise.
The Jurassic World star went head-to-head in a battle of jurassic wits against future paleontologist and Internet meme Noah Ritter (a.k.a. Apparently Kid) on Ellen Thursday. With bragging rights at stake, the two really got into it as they answered questions about dinosaur brains, time periods, and which species was bigger.
This isn’t your ordinary game of trivia. Ritter knows his stuff, and he’ll take every moment he’s not correctly answering questions to rub it in Pratt’s face. It doesn’t matter that Pratt is currently one of the most bankable stars in Hollywood. He’s bad at this game, and Ritter won’t let him forget it.
Can Pratt call his raptor squad as a lifeline?
H/T Entertainment Weekly | Screengrab via ellentube team/ellentube
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.