- Here’s why you shouldn’t buy a Nintendo Switch until mid-August Monday 5:11 PM
- Man blasted for making his coworkers babysit his child Monday 5:07 PM
- Pete Buttigieg’s country radio interview was blocked from the air Monday 4:35 PM
- 15-year-old Smash Bros. prodigy caught using racist slur in private Discord server Monday 3:47 PM
- Instagram users who post pet pictures more likely to get hacked Monday 3:45 PM
- Post-Prime Day recap: Shipping delays, more sales, and a scam Monday 3:08 PM
- Jacob Wohl returns to Twitter … for now Monday 1:56 PM
- How to stream WWE Raw Reunion Monday 1:35 PM
- ‘I hope Trump deports you’: Woman goes on racist rant to Spanish speakers at a store Monday 1:24 PM
- Emoji Mashup Bot gives life to unidentifiable emotions Monday 1:15 PM
- Notorious grifter Anna Sorokin reportedly blocked from profiting off Netflix series Monday 12:45 PM
- Charlottesville attacker’s Twitter account included praise for Hitler Monday 12:10 PM
- ‘Short Treks’ trailer: Spock, Pike, and Number One return Monday 11:57 AM
- Everything we know about ‘Star Trek: Lower Decks,’ the new animated show Monday 11:55 AM
- Cole Carrigan says he left Team 10 after being called homophobic slur Monday 11:32 AM
‘The hammer is my penis’ jokes write themselves.
The question on everyone’s mind after watching the new red band trailer for Vacation: Is Thor’s hammer really that impressive?
Chris Hemsworth appears in a bit part in Vacation, a new film that continues the story of the National Lampoon’s Vacation series of films for a new generation. Hemsworth is with a very impressive package, leaving viewers wondering if it’s having a Boogie Nights prosthetic moment, or if that’s all natural.
The film stars Ed Helms as the son of Chevy Chase, who embarks on a road trip to recapture the best vacation of his childhood with his own disconnected family. Of course, hilarity and mishap ensues.
That’s all well and good, but it’s hard to pay attention to the rest of the trailer when you’re wondering about Hemsworth’s junk, as the Internet shows.
I would watch a movie with Chris Hemsworth’s penis in it
— Tinselmequiffel (@Tinselmequiffel) May 7, 2015
Here’s the thing about Chris Hemsworth’s penis in the new VACATION movie: they digitally shrunk it
— Bryan Murphy (@Every6thDay) May 7, 2015
Is Thor penis trending yet?
— Belle de Jour (@hexgirl311) May 7, 2015
why is thor’s penis all over my timeline? what the hell, guys
— Hämes (@Jay_DBN) May 7, 2015
My soul has been SHOOK by Chris Hemsworth’s huge dick in gif form. I am clutching my chest in the library and gasping.
— MK (@Maggie_xoxcy) May 7, 2015
Fans will have to wait until July 29 to get a closer look.
Screengrab via Comedy Central/YouTube
A former YouTube reporter for the Daily Dot, Rae Votta has more than a decade of experience in the digital and entertainment industries. Her work has appeared on AOL, Huffington Post, Out Magazine, Logo, VH1, Current TV, Billboard, and NYMag. She joined Netflix in 2016.