- Netflix thriller ‘Earthquake Bird’ can’t solve its own mystery Monday 4:45 PM
- Goop is selling an expensive ‘restraining arts’ BDSM kit Monday 4:17 PM
- Body positivity actress Lili Reinhart calls out Photoshopping app Monday 3:42 PM
- ‘Rick and Morty’ zeroes in on connections and leans into familiar territory Monday 3:30 PM
- People are sharing photos of how much they’ve changed in a decade Monday 2:30 PM
- A few of our favorite things on Newegg are on sale for Black Friday Monday 2:15 PM
- Disney adds ‘Bob’s Burgers’ movie back to release schedule after accidentally yanking it Monday 2:02 PM
- Ocasio-Cortez launches petition demanding Stephen Miller’s resignation Monday 1:24 PM
- Prince Andrew’s defense against child sex crimes stokes conspiracy theory flames Monday 1:20 PM
- More people may be looking to cancel Disney+ than Netflix Monday 1:09 PM
- Monday Night Football: How to stream Chiefs vs. Chargers live Monday 1:00 PM
- After days of deadly protests, Iran implements ‘largest internet shutdown ever’ Monday 12:55 PM
- ‘Disney Plus and thrust’ is apparently the new Netflix and Chill Monday 12:32 PM
- Woman fired, sued after coworker shared their sexts Monday 12:22 PM
- Group running GoFundMe for border wall breaks ground without permits Monday 11:47 AM
Chris Christie and Jimmy Fallon present ‘The Evolution of Dad Dancing’
It’s the next level of embarrassing parental dancing.
A state legislative committee and federal prosecutors are still investigating his role in the closing of lanes on the George Washington Bridge in Fort Lee, but the governor’s appearance on The Tonight Show might be a sign that he’s trying to move beyond the scandal that’s plagued his second term thus far.
He joined Jimmy Fallon onstage for another page of his “Evolution of Dancing” series, and while Fallon’s already covered hip-hop and mom dancing, he’s hadn’t touched one of the more embarrassing types of dancing until now: dad dancing.
The two fathers grabbed their belts and put on their dancing shoes in time for Father’s Day to demonstrate that there is an art to pushing down the garbage and honking the horn. It’s a bunch of lighthearted fun, which is all you can really expect from a Fallon sketch.
Just don’t try to pull the “this bridge is closed” dance.
Photo via The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon/YouTube
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.