- Amanda Palmer dragged for ‘demanding’ coverage of her music Thursday 8:33 PM
- How to get free TikTok followers without downloading a virus Thursday 7:57 PM
- Trump Jr.s ‘Triggered’ topped best-seller’s list with help of RNC Thursday 7:41 PM
- FBI raided millionaire YouTuber’s home, allegedly took everything Thursday 6:55 PM
- A fake Labour party website is spreading disinformation in Britain Thursday 6:16 PM
- Twitter bans cricket club for posting ISIS content in apparent hack Thursday 6:12 PM
- This dad remade his daughter’s NSFW photo—and people are loving it Thursday 5:51 PM
- Teen allegedly posted ‘slave for sale’ Craigslist ad featuring his Black classmate Thursday 5:28 PM
- People are crushed that this teen love story might be a TikTok ‘joke’ Thursday 4:50 PM
- Is Jacob Wohl evading his Twitter ban with Jack Burkman’s account? Thursday 2:06 PM
- Biden’s most perplexing debate answers, explained Thursday 2:03 PM
- How to stream Colts vs. Texans on Thursday Night Football Thursday 12:52 PM
- Netflix drops ‘A Christmas Prince: The Royal Baby’ trailer Thursday 12:43 PM
- Uber says it will audio-record rides to address safety concerns Thursday 12:41 PM
- ‘Avengers: Endgame’ writers go in-depth on how they decided which superheroes lived and died Thursday 12:22 PM
Charlie Sheen’s comedy ‘Mad Families’ is coming to Crackle
Crackle’s January lineup also includes season 9 of ‘Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee’
In recent years, Charlie Sheen has become more known for his much-publicized personal life than his acting career, but he is still appearing in films, and his latest role will take him to Crackle. On Jan. 12, the Sony-owned video platform will premiere his comedy Mad Families.
In Mad Families, Sheen will play the patriarch of one of three families who all end up booked at the same campsite over Fourth of July weekend. What follows is a competition to determine which family will get to stake the campsite as their own.
Mad Families won’t be the only comedy to exclusively hit Crackle in January. Beginning on Jan. 5 and continuing over the following five Thursdays, the platform will host a ninth season of Jerry Seinfeld’s long-running webseries Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee. This season’s planned guests are Bob Einstein, Cedric the Entertainer, Christoph Waltz, Kristen Wiig, Lewis Black, and Norm Macdonald.
All of Crackle’s content is available across its distribution network, which includes the platform’s official website as well as its apps for connected TVs, game consoles, and mobile devices.