- Cole Carrigan says he left Team 10 after being called homophobic slur 4 Years Ago
- Cop under investigation after implying Ocasio-Cortez should be shot 4 Years Ago
- The ‘Big Little Lies’ finale sucked—but at least we have Renata 4 Years Ago
- Wendy Davis announces she’s running for Congress 4 Years Ago
- Please stop being horny on main for #IceBae and other horrible people Today 10:02 AM
- Illinois Republicans share ‘jihad squad’ meme of 4 Dem congresswomen Today 9:05 AM
- How a deepfake gets made Today 8:25 AM
- How to watch ‘Veronica Mars’ season 4 online Today 8:21 AM
- The MCU’s Phase 4 is all about Marvel getting weird Today 7:07 AM
- How alt porn site SuicideGirls gets women to pose naked for free Today 7:00 AM
- Why did the GOP launch a website hyping socialist candidates? Today 6:30 AM
- The macrophilia and size-change fetish communities are made possible through the magic of the internet Today 6:00 AM
- Is Trump defiling the U.S. flag in this MAGA dude’s artwork? Sunday 4:41 PM
- White woman claims she invented sleep bonnets, selling them for $100 Sunday 4:03 PM
- Even real cats are transfixed by the enigma that is the ‘Cats’ trailer Sunday 3:04 PM
It’s hard to look away.
In “Channing Tatum Busts 7 Dance Moves in 30 Seconds,” you get exactly what you are promised: a half-minute tutorial of some of the greatest and most popular jigs, including the running man, the robot, and the funky chicken. If you’ve been meaning to choreograph your own living room dance routine, now is the time.
Of course, don’t forget to end it with a flourish.
Jam Kotenko is a technology reporter and graphic designer who specializes in coverage of Instagram, Facebook, and other social media apps. Her work has been published by Digital Trends, Bustle, and Gotta Be Mobile.