- Anti-impeachment protesters believe ‘deep state’ tried to sabotage rally 4 Years Ago
- How to stream 49ers vs. Redskins in Week 7 Today 12:00 PM
- How to stream Cardinals vs. Giants in Week 7 Today 12:00 PM
- How to stream Packers vs. Raiders in Week 7 Today 12:00 PM
- How to stream Vikings vs. Lions in Week 7 Today 12:00 PM
- How to stream Rams vs. Falcons in Week 7 Today 12:00 PM
- Billie Eilish fans think they figured out who stole her ring Today 11:32 AM
- ‘Give me candy’: Hailey Bieber mocked for defense of celebrating Halloween as a Christian Today 10:28 AM
- Aaron Paul predicted Jesse Pinkman’s fate on Reddit years ago Today 8:53 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Eli’ is a satisfyingly nasty blend of haunted houses and medical horror Today 7:00 AM
- Why 8chan’s founder is fighting to keep the infamous message board dead Today 6:30 AM
- How to stream NFL Sunday Ticket without DirecTV Today 5:00 AM
- How to watch Arizona State vs. Utah Today 4:00 AM
- How to watch Michigan vs. Penn State Today 4:00 AM
- How to watch Florida vs. South Carolina Today 4:00 AM
On the latest episode of Lip Sync Battle, Channing Tatum faced off against his wife, actress Jenna Dewan-Tatum. The episode already had a Paula Abdul cameo, “Let It Go,” and a scene straight out of Magic Mike XXL, so Tatum had to top himself. He did so easily, appearing on stage atop a fake horse and donning one of the outfits that Beyoncé wore in the “Run the World (Girls)” music video. He even had the same hair.
The performance itself is great, but it becomes an instant classic when Beyoncé herself takes the stage. It’ll be incredibly difficult to top this.
Screengrab via Lip Sync Battle on Spike/YouTube
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.