- UPS facing backlash for thanking police after employee killed in shootout Saturday 5:02 PM
- Sanders campaign fires staffer after anti-Semitic, homophobic tweets surface Saturday 3:13 PM
- Brother Nature was attacked, says everyone just watched with phones out Saturday 2:45 PM
- Ryan Reynolds’ gin company hires Peloton wife for ad Saturday 1:24 PM
- Ex-vegan YouTuber accused of fraud after following meat-only diet Saturday 1:11 PM
- The 15 best Disney+ hidden gems and deep cuts Saturday 12:23 PM
- Everyone in GoFundMe scam involving homeless veteran has now pleaded guilty Saturday 12:06 PM
- Boy invites kindergarten class to his adoption–and people are emotional Saturday 11:56 AM
- Reddit links leaked trade deal documents to Russian campaign Saturday 10:44 AM
- How to stream Alistair Overeem vs. Jairzinho Rozenstruik Saturday 8:30 AM
- Amazon sends customers condoms and soap instead of Nintendo Switch Saturday 8:28 AM
- How to live stream Jermall Charlo vs. Dennis Hogan Saturday 8:00 AM
- Apple TV’s ‘Truth Be Told’ is a criminally dull drama Saturday 6:00 AM
- Thousands of Uber users have reported sexual assaults, company says Friday 5:40 PM
- ‘Astronomy Club’ reformats the sketch show Friday 4:58 PM
Those Justin Bieber Calvin Klein photos were Photoshopped to make his D seem bigger
No, that’s not really the size of his junk.
Are you one of the many ladies and gay men who saw those Justin Bieber Calvin Klein photos and thought, “Wow, he is truly packing some man-heat. Maybe some of that blood pumping through his giant D is going upstairs and he actually has a functioning brain”? (I’m raising my hand sheepishly.)
Bad news: We have been deceived.
The website BreatheHeavy has obtained the unretouched photos that reveal Justin Bieber received a pretty thorough Photoshop job.
Calvin Klein made Bieber’s pecs bigger.
It made his abs bigger.
It even—brace yourself—augmented the size of his package.
Quel horreur! Is nothing sacred anymore? To paraphrase Spice World, we’ve been living a meaningless lie.
BreatheHeavy.com has crashed now, presumably as the result of increased traffic from BieberDick truthers.
Take a look at the before-and-after GIF below. You can tell how these wily Photoshoppers increased the size of the pop tartlet’s hands, pecs, biceps, and yes, sadly, his package. They also decreased the size of Bieber’s head, I guess, to make him look more muscular? The end result: It kinda looks like they placed Bieber’s dome on the body of an German ’90s alt-porn star.
As TMZ points out, Calvin Klein also gave Bieber body hair, giving him a happy trail, or a “digital pelvic merkin,” in the final retouched photos with model Lara Stone. So yeah, this boy has not quite become a man yet. Maybe an impromptu bar mitzvah will do the trick (or growth hormones, either one.)
This is obviously a sad day for celebrity dong-watchers all over the Internet. So let’s take a few minutes to mourn the few days this week where we actually found Justin Bieber attractive. RIP, week of Jan. 5–9. You will be sorely missed.
H/T Defamer | Photo via Justin Bieber/Instagram
EJ Dickson is a writer and editor who primarily covers sex, dating, and relationships, with a special focus on the intersection of intimacy and technology. She served as the Daily Dot’s IRL editor from January 2014 to July 2015. Her work has since appeared in the New York Times, Rolling Stone, Mic, Bustle, Romper, and Men’s Health.