- Who is putting cowboy hats on pigeons? 5 Years Ago
- Scammer reportedly bribed Facebook employee to keep posts up Today 3:36 PM
- The 1975’s singer criticized for ‘Islamophobic’ rant Today 3:22 PM
- Ready to dish out $52K for Apple’s new Mac Pro? Today 3:03 PM
- N.K. Jemisin and Jamal Campbell discuss their new Green Lantern comic, ‘Far Sector’ Today 3:00 PM
- YouTube says it will be harsher on creators with ‘patterns of harassing behavior’ Today 1:15 PM
- Why one senator stopped a vote on net neutrality Today 12:49 PM
- Man reportedly denied refugee status after officials fail to forward email Today 12:09 PM
- ‘Jojo Rabbit’ star to lead Disney+ ‘Home Alone’ reboot Today 12:08 PM
- Beyoncé and Kelly Rowland were harassed by Jagged Edge as teens, Mathew Knowles says Today 11:52 AM
- White nationalist Nick Fuentes is upset MTV aired his white nationalist views Today 11:37 AM
- Juice WRLD had secret drug-littered Instagram, according to his ex-girlfriend Today 11:10 AM
- Jersey City suspect posted anti-Semitic, anti-police materials online Today 10:30 AM
- Novaruu was banned from Twitch for 3 days—and she can’t understand why Today 10:12 AM
- Pete Buttigieg swears he’s not in the CIA Today 9:28 AM
SNL’s Sasheer Zamata stars in must-see webseries, ‘Pursuit of Sexiness’
Boozing with besties, one speed-date at a time
You likely know Sasheer Zamata (Saturday Night Live) and Nicole Byer (GirlCode) from their hilarious stunts on TV. The talented twosome also happen to be real-life friends, and not long before Zamata was cast on SNL, they created a terrific webseries about friendship, sexiness, and all the hardships of “getting some” while living in New York City.
Lucky for us, Above Average has produced a second season of the series and the premiere debuted on Tuesday. The episode features Byer and Zamata navigating the totally exhausting world of speed-dating. Zamata serves up skeptical side-eye as she entertains less-than-stellar suitors, while Byer only has eyes for her one true love—other people’s glasses of red wine.
Want more sexiness? The hilarious first season is also available on YouTube and it’s well worth a binge.
Screengrab via Above Average/YouTube
Nayomi Reghay is a frequent contributor to the Daily Dot, covering body positivity, feminism, sex, relationships, and gender. She is also the author of the advice column “Swipe This!” A former New York Teaching Fellow, her writing has been featured in Reductress, Rolling Stone, Mic, Someecards, and more.