- Daniel Caesar dons cape for whiteness—and gets canceled Wednesday 4:29 PM
- Triton is a new malware ‘deliberately’ designed to put lives at risk Wednesday 3:23 PM
- ‘Into the Dark: I’m Just F*cking with You’ is one of the series’ best Wednesday 1:54 PM
- Trump’s latest prop, a map of ISIS, gets memed Wednesday 12:54 PM
- HBO sends fans on a global scavenger hunt for 6 Iron Thrones Wednesday 11:51 AM
- The Awkward Family Photos game is Cards Against Humanity for meme lovers Wednesday 11:50 AM
- London firefighters’ organization accuses ‘Peppa Pig’ of sexism Wednesday 11:41 AM
- YouTuber accused of abusing her children to make kid-friendly content Wednesday 11:20 AM
- Ari Fleischer’s Iraq War tweet isn’t going over well Wednesday 10:54 AM
- Cop arrested for recording man’s genitals, forcing mentally ill man to twerk Wednesday 10:37 AM
- MoviePass rebrands its unlimited plan, again Wednesday 10:37 AM
- Former Alaska senator launches meme-filled 2020 primary campaign Wednesday 10:17 AM
- The Shane Dawson cat controversy has resulted in these sex memes Wednesday 10:06 AM
- Sarah Sanders mocks CNN reporter with ‘dear diary’ tweet Wednesday 9:03 AM
- Know what you’re signing up for thanks to these dating site reviews Wednesday 8:58 AM
A look behind the scenes at Saturday Night Live.
In Buzzed, we take a look at three things that trended over the weekend while you were away from your keyboard getting buzzed.
Amanda Bynes went to the mall. The “retired actress,” as the Daily Mail describes her, revealed the “shocking” makeover on her Twitter account Saturday. Gawk and awe, everyone.
Justin Timberlake posted some awesome pictures on his Instagram account from his latest Saturday Night Live hosting gig. He now joins the five-timers club, the collection of the few who have hosted the NBC sketch show that many times.
Also in that group? Alec Baldwin, Steve Martin, Drew Barrymore, and John Goodman. Not bad company to keep.
Comedians Sarah Silverman, Michael Cera (sure?), Reggie Watts, and others established a new YouTube-based comedy collective at South by Southwest on Saturday. Called JASH, a play on the verb “to josh,” the intro video is all you need to watch to give you a good idea of what it’s about.
Photo via JASH/YouTube
A former editorial operations specialist and staff writer for the Daily Dot, Jordan Valinsky is a tech reporter and web culture commentator. His work has been published by the Week, Digiday, CNNMoney, Popular Mechanics, Vice, Mic, and Betabeat.