- Popular YouTube channel in danger of disappearing because of copyright claims 11 Months Ago
- The Krassensteins’ Reddit AMA gets trolled off the internet 11 Months Ago
- No, Trump didn’t break open the Pizzagate scandal in 2011 Today 11:23 AM
- Producer of anti-abortion film says Facebook refuses to run his ads Today 10:58 AM
- Ja Rule thinks he was also a victim of Fyre Fest Today 10:21 AM
- YouTube beef between RiceGum and H3H3 gets ugly—and personal Today 10:02 AM
- ‘Fox & Friends’ accidentally airs obituary graphic for Ruth Bader Ginsburg Today 9:40 AM
- Ocasio-Cortez helps Donkey Kong Twitch streamer raise money for trans rights Today 8:09 AM
- ‘Soni’ is a smart crime drama with poignant observations on inequality Today 7:00 AM
- How to watch ‘Arrow’ online for free Today 7:00 AM
- How a Barron Trump time traveling conspiracy keeps going viral Today 6:30 AM
- Swipe This! Will I be happier if I quit social media? Today 6:30 AM
- Free DVR makes Hulu with Live TV an even sweeter deal Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch ‘Black Lightning’ online for free Today 5:30 AM
- This ‘scientist’ learned what women find attractive by A/B testing his beard on Tinder Today 5:00 AM
Add the iconic mini-bike from ‘Dumb and Dumber’ to your collection
If you’ve had dreams of driving the original mini-bike from Dumber and Dumber around town, it can be yours for entirely too much money.
A Houston-based seller has put the mini-bike from the 1994 Jim Carrey-Jeff Daniels comedy on eBay, where, as of Tuesday morning, it’s going for more than $34,000. That’s a significant increase from just three days ago, when it was at $9,600. Looking at the bid history, it appears there was a cancelled bid for $10 million (!).
According to the description, it’s one of two original bikes from the film and was acquired directly from the film’s transportation coordinator, Gordie Merrick. The seller “spent a little over a year slowly restoring it back to original condition.” The bike is “in good running order now, but has not been ridden.” So maybe don’t take it to Aspen right away.
This might actually be the perfect time to sell since Dumb and Dumber seems to have infiltrated the Winter Olympics.
— Sarah Rogers (@sarahnrogers) February 9, 2018
Ten percent of proceeds will benefit Best Friends Animal Society. The auction runs until Feb. 18.
Audra Schroeder is the Daily Dot’s senior entertainment writer, and she focuses on streaming, comedy, and music. Her work has previously appeared in the Austin Chronicle, the Dallas Observer, NPR, ESPN, Bitch, and the Village Voice. She is based in Austin, Texas.