- ‘Boogaloo’ memes are trying to organize a second civil war—and they’re spreading fast Today 3:48 PM
- People are disturbed by these McDonald’s-scented candles Today 3:47 PM
- Season 2 of ‘The Witcher’ is in production Today 3:16 PM
- Here are some cringey billboards Bloomberg ran in Arizona Today 2:51 PM
- PewDiePie returns to YouTube after 37-day hiatus Today 2:01 PM
- Why was a Republican Party Facebook page co-managed by someone in Turkmenistan? Today 1:26 PM
- The shorthand guide to ‘Star Wars: The Clone Wars’ Today 1:07 PM
- Congress urges Tinder to screen for sex offenders Today 1:03 PM
- Video shows 9-year-old threatening suicide after being bullied Today 12:01 PM
- Ex-Goldman Sachs CEO says he might vote Trump because Sanders is too mean to him Today 11:40 AM
- Twitch streamer says she was banned for body painting Today 11:39 AM
- Did BTS fans really cause TikTok to crash? (updated) Today 11:08 AM
- People are selling homemade tampons on Etsy Today 11:01 AM
- ‘Hunters’ review: Amazon’s Nazi-hunting series was a great idea, in theory Today 10:47 AM
- Warren drafts contract to release women from NDAs with Bloomberg (updated) Today 10:42 AM
If you’ve had dreams of driving the original mini-bike from Dumber and Dumber around town, it can be yours for entirely too much money.
A Houston-based seller has put the mini-bike from the 1994 Jim Carrey-Jeff Daniels comedy on eBay, where, as of Tuesday morning, it’s going for more than $34,000. That’s a significant increase from just three days ago, when it was at $9,600. Looking at the bid history, it appears there was a cancelled bid for $10 million (!).
According to the description, it’s one of two original bikes from the film and was acquired directly from the film’s transportation coordinator, Gordie Merrick. The seller “spent a little over a year slowly restoring it back to original condition.” The bike is “in good running order now, but has not been ridden.” So maybe don’t take it to Aspen right away.
This might actually be the perfect time to sell since Dumb and Dumber seems to have infiltrated the Winter Olympics.
Ten percent of proceeds will benefit Best Friends Animal Society. The auction runs until Feb. 18.
Audra Schroeder is the Daily Dot’s senior entertainment writer, and she focuses on streaming, comedy, and music. Her work has previously appeared in the Austin Chronicle, the Dallas Observer, NPR, ESPN, Bitch, and the Village Voice. She is based in Austin, Texas.