- Trump’s handwritten ‘I WANT NOTHING’ note gets memed Today 12:57 PM
- Facebook quietly launched a meme generator app called Whale Today 12:40 PM
- How to watch tonight’s fire Warriors vs. Mavericks matchup online Today 12:14 PM
- Android security flaw could have let hackers hijack your phone’s camera Today 12:10 PM
- How Julia Roberts playing Harriet Tubman became a meme Today 12:01 PM
- Woman banned from Instagram for sharing d*ck pic she didn’t ask for (updated) Today 11:55 AM
- People risking concussions for new TikTok challenge Today 11:14 AM
- A ‘Joker’ sequel could be in the works from Warner Bros. (updated) Today 11:06 AM
- Is Jake Paul going to fight again? There are plenty of clues Today 10:57 AM
- Ghostemane concert abruptly canceled amid ‘safety concerns’ and reported gun threat Today 10:41 AM
- Trump Jr. retweets UFC fighter who called troop a ‘douche bag’ Today 10:26 AM
- The best apps and gadgets for cooking the perfect Thanksgiving feast Today 10:22 AM
- Amazon says police can hold on to Ring videos indefinitely Today 9:42 AM
- Henry Cavill on the prospect of playing Superman again: ‘the cape is still in the closet’ Today 9:15 AM
- Why does Pete Buttigieg always tweet ‘buh’? Today 9:08 AM
If you’ve had dreams of driving the original mini-bike from Dumber and Dumber around town, it can be yours for entirely too much money.
A Houston-based seller has put the mini-bike from the 1994 Jim Carrey-Jeff Daniels comedy on eBay, where, as of Tuesday morning, it’s going for more than $34,000. That’s a significant increase from just three days ago, when it was at $9,600. Looking at the bid history, it appears there was a cancelled bid for $10 million (!).
According to the description, it’s one of two original bikes from the film and was acquired directly from the film’s transportation coordinator, Gordie Merrick. The seller “spent a little over a year slowly restoring it back to original condition.” The bike is “in good running order now, but has not been ridden.” So maybe don’t take it to Aspen right away.
This might actually be the perfect time to sell since Dumb and Dumber seems to have infiltrated the Winter Olympics.
Ten percent of proceeds will benefit Best Friends Animal Society. The auction runs until Feb. 18.
Audra Schroeder is the Daily Dot’s senior entertainment writer, and she focuses on streaming, comedy, and music. Her work has previously appeared in the Austin Chronicle, the Dallas Observer, NPR, ESPN, Bitch, and the Village Voice. She is based in Austin, Texas.