- Former developer at software company deletes his code to protest its ties to ICE Today 4:21 PM
- A mysterious website is doxing Hong Kong protesters and journalists Today 1:44 PM
- The best ‘Skyrim’ followers and how to get them Today 1:26 PM
- Why Joel Osteen gets cyberbullied every time Houston floods Today 12:40 PM
- How to stream Jets vs. Patriots in Week 3 Today 12:39 PM
- 10 indie dating simulator games you should be playing Today 12:31 PM
- How to stream Packers vs. Broncos in Week 3 Today 12:14 PM
- Saudi crown prince’s former adviser suspended from Twitter Today 11:57 AM
- How to stream Cowboys vs. Dolphins in Week 3 Today 11:57 AM
- YouTuber to pay restitution after a teen fan died copying her video Today 10:36 AM
- Antonio Brown sent ‘intimidating’ texts to an accuser, including a pic of her children Today 9:38 AM
- Facebook suspended tens of thousands of apps after Cambridge Analytica scandal Today 8:24 AM
- How to stream Browns vs. Rams on Sunday Night Football Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch ‘NFL Primetime’ on ESPN+ Today 5:00 AM
- How to stream Liverpool vs. Chelsea Friday 6:45 PM
If you’ve had dreams of driving the original mini-bike from Dumber and Dumber around town, it can be yours for entirely too much money.
A Houston-based seller has put the mini-bike from the 1994 Jim Carrey-Jeff Daniels comedy on eBay, where, as of Tuesday morning, it’s going for more than $34,000. That’s a significant increase from just three days ago, when it was at $9,600. Looking at the bid history, it appears there was a cancelled bid for $10 million (!).
According to the description, it’s one of two original bikes from the film and was acquired directly from the film’s transportation coordinator, Gordie Merrick. The seller “spent a little over a year slowly restoring it back to original condition.” The bike is “in good running order now, but has not been ridden.” So maybe don’t take it to Aspen right away.
This might actually be the perfect time to sell since Dumb and Dumber seems to have infiltrated the Winter Olympics.
Ten percent of proceeds will benefit Best Friends Animal Society. The auction runs until Feb. 18.
Audra Schroeder is the Daily Dot’s senior entertainment writer, and she focuses on streaming, comedy, and music. Her work has previously appeared in the Austin Chronicle, the Dallas Observer, NPR, ESPN, Bitch, and the Village Voice. She is based in Austin, Texas.