- How to stream Barcelona vs. Slavia Praha in the Champions League Today 2:00 AM
- How to stream Chelsea vs. Ajax in the Champions League Today 1:00 AM
- People are using #WheresLindsey to criticize Graham over Trump ‘lynching’ defense Tuesday 8:22 PM
- 2 Proud Boys sentenced to 4 years in prison for attacking antifa protesters Tuesday 7:20 PM
- Paul Joseph Watson is very upset by bartender serving beer with her butt Tuesday 6:24 PM
- Twitter developing a policy to combat deepfakes Tuesday 5:28 PM
- The Nate Diaz vs. Jorge Masvidal bout at UFC 244 is perfect for NYC and its fight mecca Tuesday 5:27 PM
- Alexis Bledel named most dangerous online celebrity Tuesday 5:02 PM
- Kylie Jenner trademarks ‘rise and shine’ after meme success Tuesday 4:50 PM
- ‘Watchmen’ website expands what you know about its alt-history Tuesday 4:31 PM
- Smoke ’em, pass ’em Week 8: Mark Walton szn Tuesday 4:26 PM
- Venmo’s first-ever credit card to launch in 2020 Tuesday 3:46 PM
- Wet Kylo Ren may turn everyone to the dark side Tuesday 3:15 PM
- Man allegedly targeted trans women on dating app, robbed them at knifepoint Tuesday 3:02 PM
- Researchers expose how Amazon Echo and Google Home can steal passwords Tuesday 2:47 PM
Bryan Cranston leads a team of millennial superheroes in new Crackle webseries
Cranston voices a superhero leader working with a team of millennials.
BY BREE BROUWER
Previously announced at Crackle’s Newfronts presentation, SuperMansion stars Bryan Cranston (of Breaking Bad fame) as the voice of Titanium Rex, the leader of a group of disparate superheroes dubbed the League of Freedom. Titanium Rex must learn to get along with apathetic, millennial-aged League members as the team tries to fight off villains and make a name for itself in what a release calls “a world overcome with heroes.” SuperMansion also stars the voice talents of Seth Green (Family Guy), Keegan-Michael Key (Key and Peele), Jillian Bell (Workaholics), and Chris Pine (Star Trek).
Each 22-minute episode of SuperMansion comes to Crackle by way of Stoopid Buddy Stoodios, the animation studio co-founded by Green that’s behind the popular stop-motion series Robot Chicken on Adult Swim. Cranston and Green serve as executive producers alongside Eric Towner, John Harvatine, James Degus, and Robot Chicken’s Matthew Senreich and Zeb Wells. Senreich and Wells also created and co-wrote SuperMansion.
You can watch SuperMansion on any streaming device which supports the Crackle app. The series is also available online at crackle.com/SuperMansion. New episodes of SuperMansion will be available every Thursday through Dec .17.
Screengrab via Crackle/YouTube