- PayPal, GoFundMe cut off armed militia that detains migrants at border 7 Years Ago
- Barnwood theft may be on the rise because of ‘Fixer Upper’—and fans aren’t having it Today 12:23 PM
- Literary Twitter calls out Dzanc Books for Islamophobic, racist novel Today 11:40 AM
- How to watch Crawford vs. Khan online Today 10:00 AM
- Beyoncé has 2 more projects coming to Netflix after ‘Homecoming’ Today 9:53 AM
- How to watch Danny Garcia vs. Adrian Granados for free Today 9:00 AM
- The ‘Feeling Cute Challenge’ turns ugly after correctional officers abuse it Today 7:30 AM
- How to watch ‘How High 2’ for free Today 7:00 AM
- Swipe This! My ex-BFF keeps sliding into my DMs, but I don’t want to be friends Today 6:30 AM
- Watch ‘I Am Somebody’s Child: The Regina Louise Story’ for free Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch Barcelona vs. Real Sociedad for free Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream UFC Fight Night 149 for free Today 5:30 AM
- PDF Association dunks on Mueller report PDF Friday 7:33 PM
- Robert Downey Jr. says ‘Endgame’ finale is ‘best 8 minutes’ of any MCU film Friday 4:42 PM
- Elizabeth Warren calls on Congress to impeach Trump Friday 3:43 PM
Jenna Marbles has an answer to all those dudes who ask her to bounce her ladyparts. Could it start a new trend?
Jenna Marbles leveled the playing field for the ladies today with her rap song “Bounce That Dick.”
Marbles, the most subscribed-to woman on YouTube, is tired of men telling her to shake her “ass,” because frankly, it’s tired.
She wants men to “wiggle their man junk” for her, instead, although she uses more graphic terms.
The video features sexy men shaking their man parts as Marbles rubs phallic cucumbers and bananas on their faces. Fellow YouTuber and rapper Timothy DeLaGhetto also makes an appearance.
Within an hour of the video’s posting, “Bounce That Dick” has already collected 14,000 likes, and 5,000 comments, as well as video responses. (Video views are frozen at 302 due to mass interest, a YouTube bug that still plagues the site.) “Bounce That Dick” is currently a top trending topic on Twitter, much to unknowing tweeters’ befuddlement.
The song, honestly, isn’t the best rap in the entire world. Marbles, who is not a rapper or a musician, did however, manage to entertain the Internet masses with her clearly tongue-in-cheek performance. YouTubers and fans have taken to telling her the video made their day, calling it “hilarious,” and “fabulous.”
On World Star Hip Hop, however, under the title “Hot Mess of the Week,” the video is currently being lampooned by the black citizens of the Internet, who are accusing Marbles of ruining Hip Hop forever.
“smh at all these people. She’s a fucking comedian. Its a joke,” wrote Elle O’Elle on World Star Hip Hop.
“Bounce That Dick” is also available on iTunes.
Fruzsina Eördögh was the Daily Dot's first YouTube reporter. In addition to working as a producer for the now-defunct digital channel TouchVision TV, Eördögh has been published by Vice, the Christian Science Monitor, the Guardian, Variety, and Slate.