- Internet scammers taking advantage of Narwhal the ‘unicorn’ rescue puppy 5 Years Ago
- Sunday Night Football: How to stream Bears vs. Rams live 5 Years Ago
- CupcakKe’s month-long ‘water fast’ has fans concerned Today 11:24 AM
- Will.i.am claims ‘racist’ flight attendant called police on him Today 10:28 AM
- How does Disney+ compare to Netflix, Hulu, HBO Max, and Apple TV+? Today 9:35 AM
- How to stream Patriots vs. Eagles live Today 9:30 AM
- Girl turns herself into ‘pleading face’ emoji Today 9:27 AM
- How to stream Cowboys vs. Lions live Today 9:00 AM
- Chaotic good, true neutral: The 2020 Democrat alignment chart Today 6:30 AM
- How to stream Mexico vs. Brazil live in the U-17 World Cup final Today 3:00 AM
- Influencer gets prison time for performing illegal cosmetic procedures on followers Saturday 5:13 PM
- Parent immediately regrets baby monitor after seeing ‘possessed’ baby Saturday 3:53 PM
- Buttigieg used Kenyan stock photo to promote plan for Black America (updated) Saturday 2:29 PM
- Disney+ is the best streaming service for families available today Saturday 1:43 PM
- Netflix to amend Nazi docuseries after being accused of rewriting history Saturday 1:09 PM
The culinary genius, Cole Bowden, launched the Bob’s Burger Experiment blog in response to the comedy series as a college student, oblivious to basic cooking do’s and dont’s. The humorous series focuses on the Belcher family-owned burger joint, each episode revealing a deliciously named burger, and viewers will soon be able to try them in real life thanks to Bowden.
The creator of the cartoon comedy, Loren Bouchard, and Bowden will team up to create the much-anticipated cookbook, according to NPR’s The Salt. Bouchard will produce the artwork while Bowden will cook up the real meat of the story.
After two years of curating the mouth-watering burger blog, creations like the “Blondes Have More Fun-Gus Burger” will have uniquely printed recipes. Or for you kinky burger lovers, the Foot Feta-Ish Burger can be a reality.
“The work he has done deserves to be printed and bound and put up on a shelf somewhere,” Bouchard told The Salt. “He’s done so much culinary heavy lifting, we wouldn’t do it without Cole.”
Thanks to both Bouchard’s literary creativity and Bowdens savory brilliance, Bob’s Burgers fanatics will fatten up on the “I Know Why The Cajun Burger Sings” and tons more burger experiments.
Melanie Price is the senior social media editor at the Daily Dot.