- How an Instagram feud led to the death of 9-year-old girl 5 Years Ago
- A scarier ‘The Haunting of Hill House’ extended director’s cut is coming to Blu-ray Today 9:15 AM
- The 9 best podcasts for kids that entertain and educate Today 8:00 AM
- Swipe This! Why does my BFF get more likes on Instagram than me? Today 6:00 AM
- The 25 Tom Cruise movies that are essential viewing Today 6:00 AM
- No, that guy didn’t really fly alone on a Delta flight Saturday 4:31 PM
- Fans are paying to meet their favorite YouTubers online through pilot program Saturday 2:54 PM
- Behold: 12 straight hours of ‘Stranger Things” Alexei drinking a Slurpee Saturday 2:05 PM
- Influencer couple under fire for using holy water to splash genitals in Bali Saturday 1:29 PM
- These are the 10 best villains DC comics has ever conceived Saturday 1:11 PM
- The Daily Wire accused of stealing art design from pop artist for its merchandise Saturday 12:09 PM
- Instagram model Rianne Meijer on keeping it real with her followers Saturday 10:52 AM
- How to stream Chelsea vs. Leicester City Saturday 8:30 AM
- Florida man arrested after allegedly texting girlfriend his mass shooting plans Saturday 8:27 AM
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. Celta Vigo Saturday 8:20 AM
The culinary genius, Cole Bowden, launched the Bob’s Burger Experiment blog in response to the comedy series as a college student, oblivious to basic cooking do’s and dont’s. The humorous series focuses on the Belcher family-owned burger joint, each episode revealing a deliciously named burger, and viewers will soon be able to try them in real life thanks to Bowden.
The creator of the cartoon comedy, Loren Bouchard, and Bowden will team up to create the much-anticipated cookbook, according to NPR’s The Salt. Bouchard will produce the artwork while Bowden will cook up the real meat of the story.
After two years of curating the mouth-watering burger blog, creations like the “Blondes Have More Fun-Gus Burger” will have uniquely printed recipes. Or for you kinky burger lovers, the Foot Feta-Ish Burger can be a reality.
“The work he has done deserves to be printed and bound and put up on a shelf somewhere,” Bouchard told The Salt. “He’s done so much culinary heavy lifting, we wouldn’t do it without Cole.”
Thanks to both Bouchard’s literary creativity and Bowdens savory brilliance, Bob’s Burgers fanatics will fatten up on the “I Know Why The Cajun Burger Sings” and tons more burger experiments.
Melanie Price is the senior social media editor at the Daily Dot.