- Here’s what’s coming to Amazon Prime in June 3 Years Ago
- Where did Jon Snow go? Unpacking the ‘Game of Thrones’ ending 3 Years Ago
- So, did anyone actually win ‘Game of Thrones’? 3 Years Ago
- The surprising religious subtext of ‘John Wick: Chapter 3’ Today 12:53 PM
- Robin Arryn got hot—and the internet is seriously shook Today 12:40 PM
- Tana Mongeau is going to VidCon a year after TanaCon disaster Today 12:12 PM
- What have 2020 Democrats said about Alabama’s abortion ban? Today 11:36 AM
- People keep throwing milkshakes at the U.K.’s far-right politicians Today 11:10 AM
- James Charles is rebounding from his YouTube scandal—and his mentor is paying the price Today 10:42 AM
- Conservatives accuse Pete Buttigieg of wanting to tear down Jefferson Memorial Today 10:28 AM
- Graduating Moorehouse students thank billionaire for vowing to pay off $40m in student debt Today 10:22 AM
- ‘Westworld’ season 3 trailer gives us a new world, Aaron Paul Today 10:17 AM
- Twitch streamer says she’s receiving backlash for ‘getting men banned’ Today 9:27 AM
- ‘Game of Thrones’ fulfilled a twisted version of its biggest prophecy Today 8:17 AM
- Minions memes are more popular than the far-right on Telegram Today 7:35 AM
Blac Chyna, Rob Kardashian apparently engaged
Kardashian clan gets a little more incestuous.
In the ongoing soap opera that is the Kardashian family, the latest chapter in the saga is that Rob Kardashian is engaged to Blac Chyna, if the model and video vixen’s latest Instagram is to be believed.
Why is this news important and also a little weird? Because Chyna used to date Tyga. In fact, they have 3-year-old son together, King Cairo, and were engaged from late 2012 until 2014.
But now Tyga is reportedly dating Rob Kardashian’s youngest sister, Kylie Jenner, and his baby mama’s ex is set to become an official Kardashian. To add insult to injury, there were rumors that Tyga actually left Chyna to begin dating Kylie.
Amber Rose, a friend of Chyna’s and ex-girlfriend to Kanye West (who is married to Kim Kardashian, don’t forget), said at the time, “Tyga should be ashamed of himself. He has a beautiful woman and a baby and left that for a 16-year-old who just turned 17.”
But Rose is all smiles at the news that Chyna and Rob K. are engaged. She tweets, “Congratulations to my Family @blacchyna and @robkardashian!!!”