- Robert Downey Jr. says ‘Endgame’ finale is ‘best 8 minutes’ of any MCU film Today 4:42 PM
- Elizabeth Warren calls on Congress to impeach Trump Today 3:43 PM
- BlackBerry Messenger is still a thing—but not for much longer Today 2:56 PM
- Matt Gaetz hires speechwriter fired by White House for attending white nationalist event Today 1:33 PM
- Here’s why Elon Musk is a sheep on Twitter Today 12:14 PM
- Trump is already running Facebook ads on the Mueller report Today 12:07 PM
- 20 thoughtful gifts grads actually want Today 12:00 PM
- 7 of the best psychological thriller movies on Shudder Today 11:44 AM
- Seth Abramson’s epic Mueller thread finally comes to a conclusion Today 11:40 AM
- Netflix is testing out a random play feature Today 11:28 AM
- Teen star Danielle Cohn faked pregnancy for YouTube prank Today 10:55 AM
- How to watch ‘A Discovery of Witches’ for free Today 10:42 AM
- Rev up your own family rivalries with these ‘Game of Thrones’ board games Today 10:29 AM
- Mueller’s ‘harm to ongoing matter’ is the best way to stay silent about your life Today 10:21 AM
- 10 Korean skincare brands that are worth your money Today 10:00 AM
It really ties the room together.
The world needs more heroes like Matt Haughey.
Even if you haven’t seen the movie in a while, it’s pretty easy to follow along—though I’ll confess I need a refresher on the eggplant-sweat-moneybag scene. If you want the even easier-to-read annotated version, Haughey posted the text on Github, too.
Here’s the full five-tweet series in all its glory.
Am I the only one around here who thinks we need a White Russian emoji?
Screengrab via The Big Lebowski | Remix by Fernando Alfonso III
Monica Riese now serves as the Daily Dot’s director of production, having previously been the publication’s entertainment editor and assistant managing editor. She is based in Austin, Texas, and formerly contributed to the Austin Chronicle, where her breaking news work was recognized by the Association of Alternative Newsweeklies.