- Facebook bug opened iPhone cameras while users scrolled their feeds 5 Years Ago
- Black Facebook employees say company racism has ‘gotten worse’ 5 Years Ago
- This fish with a ‘human face’ is here to give you nightmares Today 3:28 PM
- TikTok’s piercing challenge leaves the fate of your face up to a filter Today 2:54 PM
- Soldiers with top-secret clearance say they were ordered to install a sketchy app Today 2:46 PM
- How to take your Korean beauty routine on the go Today 2:24 PM
- Disney+’s ‘Encore!’ is a love letter to high school theater Today 2:15 PM
- White tourist filmed shouting homophobic, racist slurs Today 1:31 PM
- U.K. advocacy group releases deepfakes of Corbyn, Johnson endorsing each other Today 1:07 PM
- ‘The Mandalorian’ series premiere throws ‘Star Wars’ in the middle of the wild west Today 12:35 PM
- A total guide to bone conduction headphones, plus our recommendations Today 12:34 PM
- Disney+ goes down on launch day Today 11:52 AM
- Anna Kendrick and Bill Hader shine in Disney+ Christmas movie ‘Noelle’ Today 11:52 AM
- What to do if you’ve lost your AirPods charging case Today 11:42 AM
- Stephen Miller’s racist emails leak Today 11:20 AM
The new ‘Better Call Saul’ trailer is as frustratingly short as the first
Just give us a real trailer already.
But if you want to soak in every single tease you can get your Internet hands on, AMC released another teaser in which we learn absolutely nothing. But Bob Odenkirk is as charming as ever in this latest 10-second clip—in which his face is only seen for four of them. Also, he’s totally got your parents’ sense of humor nailed down.
We hardly know anything about this younger Saul Goodman—er, Jimmy McGill. AMC describes him as a “small-time lawyer searching for his destiny, and, more immediately, hustling to make ends meet” in the years before he meets Walter White. Breaking Bad fan favorite Mike Ehrmantraut will show up, along with a number of new characters, and we’re already guaranteed 23 episodes unless the show does so poorly (unlikely) that AMC rescinds them. That’s already plenty more than we’ve gotten in those two 10-second teasers.
Seriously, AMC. Just put out an actual trailer already. (February’s not that far off, you know!)
Photo via amc/YouTube
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.