- Justin Bieber slid into the DMs of someone who hated his new album 5 Years Ago
- HQ Trivia host and co-founder in Twitter feud amid shutdown 5 Years Ago
- YouTuber shamed for fake call with Caroline Flack after her death Today 10:59 AM
- This MAGA-loving Keanu Reeves imposter isn’t fooling anyone Today 10:16 AM
- How to watch ‘Outlander’ season 5 online Today 8:00 AM
- Kobe Bryant’s complicated online legacy isn’t buried with him Today 6:00 AM
- TikTok teen’s reaction to discovering boyfriend’s cheating goes viral Saturday 4:46 PM
- This may be the creepiest Amazon review you’ll ever read Saturday 3:58 PM
- Bill Maher booed on own show over defense of Bloomberg Saturday 3:37 PM
- The Sun allegedly deletes negative Caroline Flack story after her death Saturday 2:48 PM
- How to watch ‘American Idol’ season 18 Saturday 2:00 PM
- James Blake defends girlfriend Jameela Jamil amid allegations she’s faking her illnesses Saturday 1:46 PM
- Viral video purports to show doctors with guns amid coronavirus outbreak Saturday 1:07 PM
- Russian YouTubers pretend to be Greta Thunberg, share alleged prank call with Bernie Sanders Saturday 11:07 AM
- TikTok teens are shaving off their eyebrows to ‘look like’ Kendall Jenner, Bella Hadid Saturday 10:25 AM
Amazing ‘Wheel of Fortune’ contestant solves puzzle with just one letter
Plenty of people are good at solving Wheel of Fortune‘s puzzles. This guy’s great at it.
Some people are good at solving puzzles, but this guy may be the best Wheel of Fortune contestant ever.
Wheel of Fortune has had its share of bad contestants and really bad contestants, but Matt DeSanto is one of the best contestants the gameshow has ever seen. On Friday’s show, with “character” as the puzzle category, Matt correctly solved the three-word puzzle with only a letter “E” revealed. The winning phrase was “The Lone Ranger.” Astounded, host Pat Sajak joked, “I don’t want to cause trouble at home, but I think there’s a connection with you and Vanna.”
DeSanto wasn’t the first Wheel contestant to solve a puzzle after just one letter, but the speed with which he did it is truly impressive. He went on to dominate the rest of the episode and, as reported by People, posted the biggest total win for a contestant going into the bonus round.
Screengrab via YouTube
Ikenna Anyoku was a contributor to the Daily Dot from 2014 to 2016 focusing on viral news and entertainment. He now works as a staff attorney for the Legal Aid Society in New York.