- Daniel Caesar dons cape for whiteness—and gets canceled 2 Years Ago
- Triton is a new malware ‘deliberately’ designed to put lives at risk Today 3:23 PM
- ‘Into the Dark: I’m Just F*cking with You’ is one of the series’ best Today 1:54 PM
- Trump’s latest prop, a map of ISIS, gets memed Today 12:54 PM
- HBO sends fans on a global scavenger hunt for 6 Iron Thrones Today 11:51 AM
- The Awkward Family Photos game is Cards Against Humanity for meme lovers Today 11:50 AM
- London firefighters’ organization accuses ‘Peppa Pig’ of sexism Today 11:41 AM
- YouTuber accused of abusing her children to make kid-friendly content Today 11:20 AM
- Ari Fleischer’s Iraq War tweet isn’t going over well Today 10:54 AM
- Cop arrested for recording man’s genitals, forcing mentally ill man to twerk Today 10:37 AM
- MoviePass rebrands its unlimited plan, again Today 10:37 AM
- Former Alaska senator launches meme-filled 2020 primary campaign Today 10:17 AM
- The Shane Dawson cat controversy has resulted in these sex memes Today 10:06 AM
- Sarah Sanders mocks CNN reporter with ‘dear diary’ tweet Today 9:03 AM
- Know what you’re signing up for thanks to these dating site reviews Today 8:58 AM
Ariana Grande and John Legend remake ‘Beauty and the Beast’ theme
Beauty and the Beast’s release has already been marked by homophobia and sexism, but John Legend and Ariana Grande are here to pivot us back to the eternal story of the love between a woman and a buffalo.
The duo remade the Beauty and the Beast theme, which was last performed by Celine Dion and Peabo Bryson, complete with some romantically dangerous indoor fireworks.
Beauty and the Beast comes out March 17.
Audra Schroeder is the Daily Dot’s senior entertainment writer, and she focuses on streaming, comedy, and music. Her work has previously appeared in the Austin Chronicle, the Dallas Observer, NPR, ESPN, Bitch, and the Village Voice. She is based in Austin, Texas.