- Prosecutor almost directly quoted Bible in trial against man who helped migrants 4 Years Ago
- TikTok’s time warp videos get it twisted 4 Years Ago
- Is a ‘Stranger Things’ and Fortnite crossover event going to happen? 4 Years Ago
- YouTube reportedly thinking about moving all kids content off the main site 4 Years Ago
- AOC calls out Democrats for tone-deaf Beyoncé tweet Today 3:15 PM
- Democrat candidates come out as ‘wife guys’ Today 2:45 PM
- Poll of best Batman actors fails to include Adam West, and fans are not happy Today 2:25 PM
- ‘Pose’ producer Janet Mock lands historic Netflix deal Today 1:54 PM
- Teen confesses to killing her best friend on video to get $9 million from a stranger online Today 1:28 PM
- Democrats vote to block transgender troop ban Today 12:17 PM
- Twitch-famous bounty hunter kicks down target’s door in wildly popular live stream Today 11:42 AM
- New GOP bill would audit major tech companies for bias Today 11:37 AM
- Instagram artist accused of faking her paintings says they’re ‘100%’ real Today 11:33 AM
- Trump refuses to apologize for Central Park Five death penalty ads Today 11:08 AM
- While Rubio smiles at Trump’s campaign rally, the internet drags him Today 11:04 AM
Ariana Grande’s celebrity musical impressions are shockingly accurate
She sounds just like some of the world’s biggest pop stars.
Grande and Jimmy Fallon played a rousing round of Wheel of Musical Impressions in which the singer showed how Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera would perform nursery rhymes, and Grande’s performance is, quite simply, incredible.
Is it better than Aguilera’s own Spears impression? You be the judge.
Screengrab via The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon/YouTube
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.