- Former developer at software company deletes his code to protest its ties to ICE Saturday 4:21 PM
- A mysterious website is doxing Hong Kong protesters and journalists Saturday 1:44 PM
- The best ‘Skyrim’ followers and how to get them Saturday 1:26 PM
- Why Joel Osteen gets cyberbullied every time Houston floods Saturday 12:40 PM
- How to stream Jets vs. Patriots in Week 3 Saturday 12:39 PM
- 10 indie dating simulator games you should be playing Saturday 12:31 PM
- How to stream Packers vs. Broncos in Week 3 Saturday 12:14 PM
- Saudi crown prince’s former adviser suspended from Twitter Saturday 11:57 AM
- How to stream Cowboys vs. Dolphins in Week 3 Saturday 11:57 AM
- YouTuber to pay restitution after a teen fan died copying her video Saturday 10:36 AM
- Antonio Brown sent ‘intimidating’ texts to an accuser, including a pic of her children Saturday 9:38 AM
- Facebook suspended tens of thousands of apps after Cambridge Analytica scandal Saturday 8:24 AM
- How to stream Browns vs. Rams on Sunday Night Football Saturday 6:00 AM
- How to watch ‘NFL Primetime’ on ESPN+ Saturday 5:00 AM
- How to stream Liverpool vs. Chelsea Friday 6:45 PM
Andrew McMahon’s newest song, “Fire Escape,” is dope—and everyone knows that a dope tune needs a dope music video.
Dubbed “An Inflatable Love Story,” the “Fire Escape” video delivers. It is, quite literally, a love story about two wacky, waving inflatable arm-flailing tube people.
Have you ever wanted to see two inflatable air dancers having sex? I didn’t know how desperately I needed to…
Being a jaded New Yorker, I rarely find myself in awe of this city. It’s big, loud, and usually dirty. This video gave me a new appreciation for this beast I call home.
Do yourself a favor and watch the video all the way to the end. You won’t be disappointed.
Aly Keves is a former Realtime Social Editor at the Daily Dot. While most of her time was spent on Twitter, she made time to write about 'The Bachelor,' adorable videos, and 'The Golden Girls.' She lives in New York City and became Bloomberg's Audience Engagement Editor in 2016.