- How to stream Manchester City vs. Shakhtar Donetsk in Champions League action 3 Years Ago
- Milo Yiannopoulos threatens to crash furry convention he is barred from 3 Years Ago
- How to stream Juventus vs. Atletico Madrid in Champions League action 3 Years Ago
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. PSG in Champions League action Today 5:24 PM
- No-fly zone implemented over Area 51 ahead of Alienstock festival Today 5:16 PM
- TikTok accused of censoring content about Hong Kong protests Today 5:04 PM
- Smoke ’em, pass ’em, Week 3: At the Bakery Today 4:38 PM
- Alex Trebek says he will be undergoing chemotherapy again Today 4:27 PM
- Dan Crenshaw roasted after attacking Sanders’ call for veteran care Today 4:19 PM
- How to stream NXT for its USA network debut Today 4:12 PM
- This website will show you how AI classifies you Today 3:22 PM
- School tells Black 4-year-old to cut his hair or wear a dress Today 3:17 PM
- Lizzo called a ‘snitch’ for accusing Postmates runner of stealing food Today 2:30 PM
- Government sues Edward Snowden for breaking a non-disclosure agreement Today 2:21 PM
- How to stream Tottenham Hotspur vs. Olympiacos in the Champions League Today 1:56 PM
The next chapter of American Horror Story? American politics.
Wednesday night on Watch What Happens Live, series creator Ryan Murphy revealed that season 7 will pivot from the supernatural and paranormal themes of past seasons and focus on the 2016 election. He didn’t offer any plot details but said it should be “interesting for a lot of people.” Asked if a Trump-like character will appear, Murphy replied, “Maybe.”
Coincidentally, season 4 of American Crime Story will reportedly focus on the Bill Clinton-Monica Lewinsky scandal, with Sarah Paulson rumored to play Linda Tripp. Season 3 will explore the 1997 murder of Gianni Versace.
Audra Schroeder is the Daily Dot’s senior entertainment writer, and she focuses on streaming, comedy, and music. Her work has previously appeared in the Austin Chronicle, the Dallas Observer, NPR, ESPN, Bitch, and the Village Voice. She is based in Austin, Texas.