- Sling TV Latino es esencial para quienes están hartos de la televisión por cable 4 Years Ago
- Daenerys’ passive-aggressive smile is a very relatable meme Tuesday 11:18 PM
- Kentucky food truck repurposes ‘LGBTQ’ to support Trump, BBQ Tuesday 8:47 PM
- Trump complains about his Twitter follower count to Jack Dorsey Tuesday 6:34 PM
- ‘Avengers: Endgame’ sticks the devastating landing—and gives you time to grieve Tuesday 5:00 PM
- Teen hits Apple with $1 billion lawsuit over alleged face recognition arrest Tuesday 4:48 PM
- John Cornyn tried to attack Patton Oswalt for his old tweets and failed miserably Tuesday 4:29 PM
- Logan Paul is selling a pillow of his dead dog—for a good cause Tuesday 4:04 PM
- Study: Too much Netflix, not enough ‘chill’ Tuesday 3:36 PM
- Pete Buttigieg under fire for saying incarcerated Americans shouldn’t be allowed to vote Tuesday 2:54 PM
- Vine’s co-founder is beta testing a new app called Byte Tuesday 2:51 PM
- Report: Joe Biden’s first 2020 fundraiser will be with a Comcast executive Tuesday 2:49 PM
- Netflix’s ‘Sabrina’ appears to have an art-copying problem (updated) Tuesday 2:47 PM
- People are crying over these cats’ window-sill romance Tuesday 2:27 PM
- The ‘I’m baby’ meme is all about being comforted Tuesday 2:24 PM
Amber Rose wants women everywhere to own their ‘walk of shame’
She’s not ashamed at all.
Amber Rose is reinventing the walk of shame one stroll at a time.
Rose, who is hosting a SlutWalk in Los Angeles Oct. 3 to bring awareness to slut-shaming, victim-blaming, and gender inequality, teamed up with Funny or Die to paint a tongue-in-cheek picture of a perfect world. Instead of women being shamed or looked down upon for sleeping around, it’s something that’s celebrated. Everyone from the elderly to judgmental-looking women to young kids are all congratulating Rose as she takes pride in her stride after a night spent somewhere else, high heels in tow. She even gets a key to the city.
She just had great consensual sex with someone. Why shouldn’t she be happy?
The question of who she slept with is almost as good of a reveal, but something tells us it’s a message he supports as well.
Screengrab via Funny or Die
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.