- Father of mega-popular Ace Family YouTube channel accused of rape 5 Years Ago
- This Italian town ‘banned’ Google Maps after people kept getting lost 5 Years Ago
- Fornite emerges from black hole with Chapter 2 5 Years Ago
- Everything Google announced at today’s Pixel event Today 1:12 PM
- Netflix sued over line about interrogation technique in ‘When They See Us’ Today 12:52 PM
- Twitch streamer says racist trolls got her banned for ‘suggestive’ outfit Today 12:47 PM
- Everything you need to know about Google’s new Pixel phones Today 12:47 PM
- ‘Portrait of a Lady on Fire’ is a transcendent, lesbian period romance Today 12:32 PM
- Where to stream ‘Zombieland’ before ‘Double Tap’ comes out Today 12:04 PM
- ‘Deadpool’ screenwriter says that Disney sequel will still be R-rated Today 11:45 AM
- #DeleteFacebook trends amid report of Zuckerberg meeting with prominent conservatives Today 11:45 AM
- The Pixelbook Go is Google’s first attempt at a mid-range Chromebook Today 11:33 AM
- All the games coming to Google Stadia Today 10:49 AM
- Google just announced a line of Nest-branded smart home products Today 10:36 AM
- ‘Fake news’ is helping conspiracy theorists deny Turkish atrocities Today 10:15 AM
Alfonso Ribeiro finally did the Carlton on ‘Dancing With the Stars’
It’s entirely worth the wait.
After making fans wait for weeks, Alfonso Ribeiro finally gave them what they wanted.
People have wondered whether the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air star would bring out his signature dance every since he joined the cast of Dancing With the Stars, and while he hasn’t, he’s been blowing past the rest of the competition every week and has become a major frontrunner.
But now he’s giving the fans what they’ve probably “been asking for since the beginning of this show” during a jazz routine of “It’s Not Unusual” with pro dancer Witney Carson, and it’s so, so worth the wait.
It may have gotten perfect scores from the judges and America, but it’ll still never quite beat the original.
Photo via Dancing with the Stars/YouTube
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.