- Workers claim Google made spy tool to prevent them from organizing Wednesday 8:13 PM
- Hailey Bieber denies shading Selena Gomez with ‘I’ll Kill You’ Instagram post Wednesday 7:46 PM
- Trump signed an ego tweet sheet for Tomi Lahren–and it features conspiracy theorists Wednesday 6:59 PM
- Attorneys say ICE deleted evidence pertaining to transgender asylum seeker’s death Wednesday 6:24 PM
- Everything you need to know about VSCO filter codes Wednesday 6:17 PM
- Are users prepared to pay for Gmail storage space? Wednesday 6:09 PM
- Facebook pledges $1 billion to fight housing crisis it helped create Wednesday 5:16 PM
- Lizzo officially credits ‘DNA test’ tweet writer on ‘Truth Hurts’ Wednesday 4:50 PM
- Pornhub takes down videos secretly filmed in a college women’s locker room Wednesday 4:15 PM
- Google Maps on iPhone now shows you speed traps Wednesday 3:47 PM
- Here’s why you’re seeing ‘rise and shine’ all over social media Wednesday 3:45 PM
- AOC grills Zuckerberg over false political ads on Facebook Wednesday 3:27 PM
- Fox News promotes pro-faith, anti-antifa film ‘The Reliant’ Wednesday 3:17 PM
- Cardi B to star in ‘Fast & Furious 9’ Wednesday 3:12 PM
- AOC on opening her DMs: ‘By this morning, it was trash’ Wednesday 2:26 PM
Let’s try to talk about Adria Richards like adults, OK?
In today’s Dotted Lines, we hear some #realtalk about Adria Richards, Steubenville’s Jane Doe, and social media sexism. Then a baby imitates the Hulk.
Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day’s must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- Do better, Hacker News. Why can’t the tech industry talk about Adria Richards like grownups?
- I Am Jane Doe: An open letter to CNN, Poppy Harlow, and all the Steubenville rapist sympathizers.
- On a lighter note, Tina Fey will be in the upcoming Muppets movie.
- And Miley Cyrus is dancing in a unicorn onesie.
- And James Deen, the porn star everyone can agree on, talks Fifty Shades of Grey.
- This lizard robot will make you jaw drop. And also maybe terrify you.
- Game of Thrones gets the Calvin and Hobbes treatment for a T-shirt.
- And a baby tries to imitate the Incredible Hulk:
Photo via blogumentary/Flickr
A former assigning editor for the Daily Dot, Cooper Fleishman's work focused on the web culture and niche internet communities. He joined Mic as a senior editor in 2015. His work has been published by HyperVocal and the Good Men Project, and he previously copyedited for Rolling Stone, Men's Journal, and Us Weekly.