- How to stream Browns vs. Rams on Sunday Night Football Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch ‘NFL Primetime’ on ESPN+ Today 5:00 AM
- How to stream Liverpool vs. Chelsea Friday 6:45 PM
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. Sevilla Friday 6:35 PM
- How to stream Peter ‘Kid Chocolate’ Quillin vs. Alfredo Angulo Friday 5:16 PM
- How to stream Barcelona vs. Granada Friday 4:50 PM
- ‘Atlantics’ tells a ghost story steeped with emotion and realism Friday 4:16 PM
- ‘Jojo Rabbit’ is a sweet, singular movie that loses its grip on satire Friday 3:40 PM
- Jordan Peterson is in rehab for Klonopin addiction Friday 3:34 PM
- The cat-worshipping turkey cult video, explained Friday 3:22 PM
- Despite legal threats and drama, the Area 51 desert event is on Friday 3:05 PM
- How to stream Yair Rodriguez vs. Jeremy Stephens on UFC Fight Night Friday 3:00 PM
- Twitter just launched its ‘Hide Replies’ feature Friday 1:59 PM
- How to turn off image metadata before it snitches on you Friday 1:36 PM
- The ‘Breaking Bad’ movie is coming to theaters—for one weekend only Friday 1:04 PM
Musician Post Malone teamed up with Crocs for a limited edition shoe that sold out in just a few hours. Even Post himself seemed shocked, writing on Instagram, “my first collab with @crocs is SOLD OUT already!”
Those who were lucky enough to snag a pair of the $59.99 “Post Malone x Crocs Dimitry Clogs” also got six custom-designed Jibbitz, which are charms for Crocs.
“If you like something, go get it. I wear Crocs everywhere from the bar to the stage and I felt it was the perfect collaboration to get together with Crocs and give the fans what they’ve been asking for,” Post reportedly said.
Despite it being the year 2018, people who weren’t able to get a pair were devastated.
One person wasn’t even a little upset but tweeted he was “high key upset” that they sold out before he could get them in his cart.
High key upset :/ dad said he was gonna get me the posty crocs but they sold out before I even could put them in my cart— Chris Tate🤘🏼 (@christate1244) November 1, 2018
Another person said Posty Crocs are the “only pair I’d ever buy.”
Damn I missed the Post Malone crocs. The only pair I’d ever buy.— Man Who Dances with Wrenches (@Richy_of_Manly) November 2, 2018
Even Madonna commented on Post Malone’s Instagram post, saying “Omg I love those. How can I get some??” Crocs responded to the iconic singer, saying to DM them. Presumably, we’ll see Madonna strutting around in Posty Crocs any day now.
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by @ commentsbycelebs on
Luckily, Crocs announced more will be available in December for those who are dying to get their hands on the next batch of Posty Crocs.
More Posty Crocs coming in December!— Crocs Shoes (@Crocs) November 1, 2018
Mark your calendars—they’ll be coming out just in time for the holidays!
Gabrielle Sorto is an Atlanta-based freelance writer covering culture, lifestyle, and news. Her work has appeared in CNN, Teen Vogue, INSIDER, and Vice. She can usually be found writing with an overpriced coffee in hand or hanging out with her dog, Rihanna, who is named after exactly who you think.