- Actor Amanda Seales pushes back on #FreeRodneyReed movement Monday 10:58 PM
- Netflix thriller ‘Earthquake Bird’ can’t solve its own mystery Monday 4:45 PM
- Goop is selling an expensive ‘restraining arts’ BDSM kit Monday 4:17 PM
- Body positivity actress Lili Reinhart calls out Photoshopping app Monday 3:42 PM
- ‘Rick and Morty’ zeroes in on connections and leans into familiar territory Monday 3:30 PM
- People are sharing photos of how much they’ve changed in a decade Monday 2:30 PM
- A few of our favorite things on Newegg are on sale for Black Friday Monday 2:15 PM
- Disney adds ‘Bob’s Burgers’ movie back to release schedule after accidentally yanking it Monday 2:02 PM
- Ocasio-Cortez launches petition demanding Stephen Miller’s resignation Monday 1:24 PM
- Prince Andrew’s defense against child sex crimes stokes conspiracy theory flames Monday 1:20 PM
- More people may be looking to cancel Disney+ than Netflix Monday 1:09 PM
- Monday Night Football: How to stream Chiefs vs. Chargers live Monday 1:00 PM
- After days of deadly protests, Iran implements ‘largest internet shutdown ever’ Monday 12:55 PM
- ‘Disney Plus and thrust’ is apparently the new Netflix and Chill Monday 12:32 PM
- Woman fired, sued after coworker shared their sexts Monday 12:22 PM
Musician Post Malone teamed up with Crocs for a limited edition shoe that sold out in just a few hours. Even Post himself seemed shocked, writing on Instagram, “my first collab with @crocs is SOLD OUT already!”
Those who were lucky enough to snag a pair of the $59.99 “Post Malone x Crocs Dimitry Clogs” also got six custom-designed Jibbitz, which are charms for Crocs.
“If you like something, go get it. I wear Crocs everywhere from the bar to the stage and I felt it was the perfect collaboration to get together with Crocs and give the fans what they’ve been asking for,” Post reportedly said.
Despite it being the year 2018, people who weren’t able to get a pair were devastated.
One person wasn’t even a little upset but tweeted he was “high key upset” that they sold out before he could get them in his cart.
High key upset :/ dad said he was gonna get me the posty crocs but they sold out before I even could put them in my cart— Chris Tate🤘🏼 (@christate1244) November 1, 2018
Another person said Posty Crocs are the “only pair I’d ever buy.”
Damn I missed the Post Malone crocs. The only pair I’d ever buy.— Man Who Dances with Wrenches (@Richy_of_Manly) November 2, 2018
Even Madonna commented on Post Malone’s Instagram post, saying “Omg I love those. How can I get some??” Crocs responded to the iconic singer, saying to DM them. Presumably, we’ll see Madonna strutting around in Posty Crocs any day now.
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by @ commentsbycelebs on
Luckily, Crocs announced more will be available in December for those who are dying to get their hands on the next batch of Posty Crocs.
More Posty Crocs coming in December!— Crocs Shoes (@Crocs) November 1, 2018
Mark your calendars—they’ll be coming out just in time for the holidays!
Gabrielle Sorto is an Atlanta-based freelance writer covering culture, lifestyle, and news. Her work has appeared in CNN, Teen Vogue, INSIDER, and Vice. She can usually be found writing with an overpriced coffee in hand or hanging out with her dog, Rihanna, who is named after exactly who you think.