- Facebook says ‘millions,’ not ‘tens of thousands,’ affected by Instagram password bug 6 Months Ago
- Leading 2020 Democrats mock redactions in Mueller report Today 4:04 PM
- 8 weed accessories for stealthy stoners Today 4:00 PM
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate players are now fighting on giant d*cks Today 3:37 PM
- Why are Facebook and Google translating this Spanish word into a racial slur? Today 3:32 PM
- Instagram page encourages meme creators to join a meme union Today 3:24 PM
- 28 smokin’ hot gifts for your stoner friend Today 1:33 PM
- The 5 most important conclusions from Robert Mueller’s report Today 1:28 PM
- Facebook bans many of the U.K.’s infamous far-right groups Today 1:15 PM
- Cersei and Tyrion Lannister learned about respect from Elmo Today 12:57 PM
- The Mueller Report includes a footnote about the pee tape Today 12:08 PM
- Trump at the start of Mueller investigation: ‘I’m f*cked’ Today 11:19 AM
- Joe Rogan’s podcast has a serious women problem Today 11:10 AM
- The best Mother’s Day gifts for every budget Today 11:04 AM
- Dog watches the digging of its own grave—and Twitter is shook Today 10:30 AM
Post Malone’s Crocs sold out in a few hours—and people are freaking out
Musician Post Malone teamed up with Crocs for a limited edition shoe that sold out in just a few hours. Even Post himself seemed shocked, writing on Instagram, “my first collab with @crocs is SOLD OUT already!”
Those who were lucky enough to snag a pair of the $59.99 “Post Malone x Crocs Dimitry Clogs” also got six custom-designed Jibbitz, which are charms for Crocs.
“If you like something, go get it. I wear Crocs everywhere from the bar to the stage and I felt it was the perfect collaboration to get together with Crocs and give the fans what they’ve been asking for,” Post reportedly said.
Despite it being the year 2018, people who weren’t able to get a pair were devastated.
One person wasn’t even a little upset but tweeted he was “high key upset” that they sold out before he could get them in his cart.
High key upset :/ dad said he was gonna get me the posty crocs but they sold out before I even could put them in my cart
— Chris Tate🤘🏼 (@christate1244) November 1, 2018
Another person said Posty Crocs are the “only pair I’d ever buy.”
Damn I missed the Post Malone crocs. The only pair I’d ever buy.
— Man Who Dances with Wrenches (@Richy_of_Manly) November 2, 2018
Even Madonna commented on Post Malone’s Instagram post, saying “Omg I love those. How can I get some??” Crocs responded to the iconic singer, saying to DM them. Presumably, we’ll see Madonna strutting around in Posty Crocs any day now.
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by @ commentsbycelebs on
Luckily, Crocs announced more will be available in December for those who are dying to get their hands on the next batch of Posty Crocs.
More Posty Crocs coming in December!
— Crocs Shoes (@Crocs) November 1, 2018
Mark your calendars—they’ll be coming out just in time for the holidays!
Gabrielle Sorto is an Atlanta-based freelance writer covering culture, lifestyle, and news. Her work has appeared in CNN, Teen Vogue, INSIDER, and Vice. She can usually be found writing with an overpriced coffee in hand or hanging out with her dog, Rihanna, who is named after exactly who you think.