- Boys’ sleepovers vs. girls’ sleepovers meme takes stereotypes to absurd heights Tuesday 7:30 PM
- Petition wants Keanu Reeves to be named ‘Time Person of the Year’ Tuesday 6:33 PM
- 8 women accuse Max Landis of sexual, emotional abuse Tuesday 5:37 PM
- Taylor Swift accused of copying Beyoncé—again Tuesday 5:00 PM
- Everything you need to know about Libra, Facebook’s new cryptocurrency Tuesday 4:45 PM
- Netflix just renewed ‘Queer Eye’ for 2 more seasons Tuesday 4:32 PM
- YouTube’s queen of failed robots just unveiled a one-of-a-kind Tesla truck Tuesday 3:58 PM
- AOC infuriates conservatives with ‘concentration camps’ remark Tuesday 3:33 PM
- TikTok users explore identity with Lin Manuel Miranda-inspired meme Tuesday 3:24 PM
- TikTok apology video inspires new duet meme Tuesday 2:51 PM
- Man sues brewery after identifying as female to get beer discount Tuesday 2:31 PM
- Here’s what’s coming and going on Hulu in July 2019 Tuesday 2:22 PM
- This biotech company’s logo is almost straight out of Resident Evil Tuesday 1:26 PM
- Trump says mass deportations to start next week Tuesday 12:28 PM
- GOP pollster bothered by broken elevator in Austria blames socialism Tuesday 10:50 AM
Post Malone’s Crocs sold out in a few hours—and people are freaking out
Musician Post Malone teamed up with Crocs for a limited edition shoe that sold out in just a few hours. Even Post himself seemed shocked, writing on Instagram, “my first collab with @crocs is SOLD OUT already!”
Those who were lucky enough to snag a pair of the $59.99 “Post Malone x Crocs Dimitry Clogs” also got six custom-designed Jibbitz, which are charms for Crocs.
“If you like something, go get it. I wear Crocs everywhere from the bar to the stage and I felt it was the perfect collaboration to get together with Crocs and give the fans what they’ve been asking for,” Post reportedly said.
Despite it being the year 2018, people who weren’t able to get a pair were devastated.
One person wasn’t even a little upset but tweeted he was “high key upset” that they sold out before he could get them in his cart.
High key upset :/ dad said he was gonna get me the posty crocs but they sold out before I even could put them in my cart
— Chris Tate🤘🏼 (@christate1244) November 1, 2018
Another person said Posty Crocs are the “only pair I’d ever buy.”
Damn I missed the Post Malone crocs. The only pair I’d ever buy.
— Man Who Dances with Wrenches (@Richy_of_Manly) November 2, 2018
Even Madonna commented on Post Malone’s Instagram post, saying “Omg I love those. How can I get some??” Crocs responded to the iconic singer, saying to DM them. Presumably, we’ll see Madonna strutting around in Posty Crocs any day now.
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by @ commentsbycelebs on
Luckily, Crocs announced more will be available in December for those who are dying to get their hands on the next batch of Posty Crocs.
More Posty Crocs coming in December!
— Crocs Shoes (@Crocs) November 1, 2018
Mark your calendars—they’ll be coming out just in time for the holidays!
Gabrielle Sorto is an Atlanta-based freelance writer covering culture, lifestyle, and news. Her work has appeared in CNN, Teen Vogue, INSIDER, and Vice. She can usually be found writing with an overpriced coffee in hand or hanging out with her dog, Rihanna, who is named after exactly who you think.