- ‘Breaking Bad’ movie will show us what happened to Jesse Pinkman 2 Years Ago
- How to stream ROH Wrestling’s Honor For All Today 7:30 AM
- How to stream Steelers vs. Titans in NFL preseason action Today 7:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Good Eats: The Return’ online Today 7:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6 Today 6:00 AM
- Your best bets for finding discounted and refurbished Airpods Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream Barcelona vs. Real Betis Saturday 11:31 PM
- How to stream Tottenham Hotspur vs. Newcastle Saturday 11:21 PM
- All of the ‘Avengers: Endgame’ Easter eggs discovered by fans Saturday 6:52 PM
- Every big announcement made at D23 about Disney+ Saturday 6:33 PM
- The best haunted house movies to watch online in 2019 Saturday 4:13 PM
- Andy Ngo seen laughing as Patriot Prayer members plan an attack in newly emerged video Saturday 3:59 PM
- How to stream Manchester City vs. Bournemouth Saturday 3:25 PM
- Catholic priest allegedly spent church money on Grindr hookups Saturday 3:04 PM
- Nicolás Maduro’s English Twitter account was suspended with no public explanation Saturday 2:06 PM
Do you ever crave dessert in the middle of your workday? What if your “workday” was snowboarding at the Winter Olympics in Pyeongchang? Chloe Kim, a 17-year-old Californian, tweeted about wanting ice cream during a qualifying halfpipe event on Monday.
Could be down for some ice cream rn— Chloe Kim (@chloekimsnow) February 12, 2018
One fan asked if Kim was tweeting while competing. She replied “yes…” as if to say, “yeah, so what?”
yes...— Chloe Kim (@chloekimsnow) February 12, 2018
Although Kim is clearly talented, she likely wasn’t snowboarding and tweeting at the same time. She probably sent the tweet while waiting her turn to compete. But the internet found Kim’s tweet funny and relatable.
finally i can relate to an olympian https://t.co/dMuNjypijT— franklin tiberius (@leohoratio) February 12, 2018
if chloe kim can tweet about ice cream while casually doing 90+ olympic runs I can go to work tomorrow https://t.co/dxMDZf5zig— eel notyep (@peyIRL) February 12, 2018
update: this is now a chloe kim fan account pic.twitter.com/meK7xSm5IM— Astead (@AsteadWesley) February 12, 2018
I’m nervous just watching the Olympics from 7,000 miles away and Chloe Kim is standing on top of the mountain tweeting about how much she wants ice cream pic.twitter.com/EmuB1CWC47— Josh Billinson (@jbillinson) February 12, 2018
NBC even conducted a Twitter poll about what kind of ice cream Kim should eat. Cookies and cream took the gold, which Kim replied is “some good stuff.”
Cookies & Cream is some good stuff. If anyone can get me some to the village thatd be dope— Chloe Kim (@chloekimsnow) February 12, 2018
Kim qualified for the women’s halfpipe final, which airs Monday night at 8pm ET.
We hope someone buys her ice cream to celebrate. She’d probably also accept a churro.
Oh and I also had 2 churros today and they were pretty bomb so if you ever get nervous go eat a churro— Chloe Kim (@chloekimsnow) February 11, 2018
Tiffany Kelly is the Unclick editor at Daily Dot. Previously, she worked at Ars Technica and Wired. Her writing has appeared in several other print and online publications, including the Los Angeles Times, Popular Mechanics, and GQ.