- Twitter unites in collective confusion over ‘Democrats for Trump’ trending Saturday 2:28 PM
- YouTube star tweets and deletes video of his Black cousin ‘Peanut’ acting as a stool Saturday 1:04 PM
- The ‘Do you wash your legs in the shower’ debate has now escalated to feet Saturday 12:20 PM
- Donald Trump posted a world-class golf score, and the internet laughs at him Saturday 10:46 AM
- Lili Reinhart dragged the ‘Game of Thrones’ petition, sparking debate about TV and ‘fan service’ Saturday 9:42 AM
- How to stream UFC Fight Night 152 for free Saturday 8:00 AM
- People keep calling the ‘Game of Thrones’ creators by their initials—and it’s confusing D&D players Saturday 8:00 AM
- After infidelity and abuse accusations, ProJared said his wife wanted an open marriage Saturday 7:40 AM
- ‘Jailbirds’ prioritizes petty drama over insight Saturday 7:30 AM
- How to stream Deontay Wilder vs. Dominic Breazeale for free Saturday 7:00 AM
- How to live stream Josh Taylor vs. Ivan Baranchyk on DAZN Saturday 6:00 AM
- Kim Kardashian West reveals her and Kanye’s 4th child is named Psalm Friday 6:38 PM
- Tan France and Alexa Chung are hosting Netflix’s first fashion show Friday 5:42 PM
- Nonprofit groups express concern with pop-up abortion networks Friday 5:06 PM
- Pet owners mourn Grumpy Cat with photos of their own grumpy pets Friday 4:41 PM
It was a wild and hilarious year.
The internet has spoken. This year’s Halloween costumes were out of this world and over-the-top creative. Some dressed up as their favorite musicians, TV, and movie stars, and even as their favorite makeup. Here’s what we’ll remember.
The best costumes of Halloween 2017
Rihanna loved this fan who dressed like the pop star’s makeup line so much she just had to reblog her.
A post shared by badgalriri (@badgalriri) on
Peter Pan’s shadow is iconic in the movie. This friend duo nailed Halloween by being the boy who never grows up (and his shadow).
Peter pan & his shadow pic.twitter.com/MJ21aXzruA
— Darth Tony (@tonygar1997) October 30, 2017
Inspired by Kanye West’s 2010 album, My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy, this girl channeled her inner ballerina to complete the album cover.
My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy 🥀 pic.twitter.com/i3UDMtRxwE
— gwendolyn 🌺 (@guccigwen) October 29, 2017
“Pinhead Larry” hit the streets f0r Halloween with a fashionable pair or boots and fishnet leggings.
who ya callin pinhead pic.twitter.com/UtgD5KHXNl
— kirbeyoncé (@kirby_layne24) October 29, 2017
Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy made a few Halloween appearances, riding around in their invisible boat mobile.
Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy unite! 🤜🏾🤛🏿 pic.twitter.com/1ISUGOFpbx
— Davi-san (@cliffpaul_) October 29, 2017
This girl may look more like Moana than Moana does.
it’s ironic when people say i look like MOANA, as if i’m not MOANA.🌴🌼 pic.twitter.com/0SMR5kxVfc
— airrozz (@airrozz) October 27, 2017
These girls matured from grapes into wine.
Last year v this year.. glad we’ve matured pic.twitter.com/vEkyqXWejf
— ☮ Amy (@mynamesamy_) October 27, 2017
What are you, an idiot sandwich? This couple perfectly captured Gordon Ramsey and chef Julie Chen.
my sister & her bf gmfu pic.twitter.com/fZnNeeIthT
— Kathelina (@kaaatdoan) October 28, 2017
This group of friends put a fun spin on a childhood favorite, Arthur.
— a cute adult a cute adult a Loverboy (@DNkoola) October 27, 2017
The Kardashians gained another pregnant sister.
Happy Halloween, y'all! Oh my gourd! pic.twitter.com/UCvnmcjFt6
— Ellen DeGeneres (@TheEllenShow) October 31, 2017
This was the perfect Selena Quintanilla costume, and there was even boyfriend Chris Perez to tag along.
To Chris with love , thank you for being my bidi bidi best friend ❤️ pic.twitter.com/EAUf4fvm7I
— Michelle Velez (@SincerelySherie) October 29, 2017
LeBron James transformed into Pennywise the clown for his annual Halloween costume party.
We all remember Crazy Steve from iCarly.
Crazy Steve! pic.twitter.com/hvyIKtZ3z6
— Jason Schocklin (@AverageGuyJason) October 29, 2017
This kids got inspiration from Forrest Gump. A Lieutenant Dan and Gump dynamic duo.
The greatest Halloween costumes ever. Merica. pic.twitter.com/zTv21vbMUx
— Cloyd Rivers (@CloydRivers) October 31, 2017
Cardi B was a popular Halloween costume as well. This little girl is newly engaged Cardi B.
This baby just found all seven dragon balls and it’s only his first Halloween.
My baby's first Halloween 🐉 pic.twitter.com/jB5OqZgCRQ
— 𝔯𝔬 (@romanrochelle) October 30, 2017
Gabrielle Union and Dwayne Wade teamed up for the perfect Mili Vanilla costume.
— Gabrielle Union (@itsgabrielleu) October 31, 2017
Kourtney and Kim Kardashian were the perfect 1990s Michael Jackson and Madonna. Their inspiration came from a 1991 photo from the Academy Awards.
A post shared by Kourtney Kardashian (@kourtneykardash) on
Tonight’s inspo pic.twitter.com/ZaeHKmMI4B
— Kim Kardashian West (@KimKardashian) October 29, 2017
These two recreated the dance battle scene from White Chicks.
Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau went full-on Clark Kent.
— Metro News Canada (@MetroNewsCanada) October 31, 2017
Brianna Stone is a reporter and digital producer. Her work has been published by the Austin American-Statesman, the Daily Dot, and USA Today.