- Pixel Buds 2 or Apple AirPods 2: Which are right for you? 4 Weeks Ago
- It’s 2019: Make your holiday cards online, for free this year 4 Weeks Ago
- Fighting over the ‘Marriage Story’ fight scene becomes a meme 4 Weeks Ago
- ‘Trump is innocent!’: InfoWars correspondent interrupts impeachment hearing Today 12:12 PM
- Video shows runner smacking reporter’s butt on live TV Today 11:46 AM
- 27 senators call on Trump to fire Stephen Miller Today 11:13 AM
- Conservatives are fighting over whether porn is OK Today 10:39 AM
- The best in tech gifts for women this year Today 10:39 AM
- Why do the Golden Globes keep sidelining women filmmakers? Today 10:37 AM
- Netflix dominates with 34 Golden Globe nominations across TV and film Today 10:27 AM
- Ethan Klein has declared war on K-pop—and K-pop fans Today 10:22 AM
- People are not happy with Steve Harvey’s cartel comment to Miss Colombia Today 10:21 AM
- The decade conspiracy theories overtook the truth Today 9:14 AM
- Marianne Williamson duped into believing Trump pardoned Charles Manson Today 8:55 AM
- TikTok users are freaking out about ‘predicting’ Juice WRLD’s death Today 7:59 AM
The House of Representatives will host public impeachment hearings looking into President Donald Trump this week—the first time people will be able to tune into a process that has largely been held behind closed doors.
On Wednesday, the first of two public hearings will take place. At the center of the inquiry will be Trump’s communication with Ukranian President Volodymyr Zelensky, including a phone conversation where he suggested that the foreign leader investigate former Vice President Joe Biden and his son while withholding military aid.
The U.S.’s top diplomat to Ukraine, Billy Taylor, and deputy assistant secretary of state George Kent will testify before the House Intelligence Committee on Wednesday. Marie Yovanovitch, a former ambassador to Ukraine, will testify on Friday.
How to watch Trump impeachment hearings
What time are the impeachment hearings?
The hearing on Wednesday will begin at 9am CT.
The hearing on Friday will begin at 8am CT.
How to watch the impeachment hearings
PBS Newshour is hosting a live stream for viewers to watch Trump impeachment hearings on its YouTube page.
You can also follow along here, via an embed from PBS Newshour:
C-SPAN is also hosting a live stream of Wednesday’s hearing on its website.
- Donald Trump says whistleblower lawyer’s old tweets should end impeachment
- Ukranian ambassador advised to praise Trump on Twitter to keep her job
- Donald Trump Jr. outs alleged whistleblower on Twitter
- Republican lawmaker head-butts camera instead of answering impeachment question
- Facebook promises to hide whistleblower’s name after showing it to everyone
Andrew Wyrich is a politics staff writer for the Daily Dot, covering the intersection of politics and the internet. Andrew has written for USA Today, NorthJersey.com, and other newspapers and websites. His work has been recognized by the Society of the Silurians, Investigative Reporters & Editors (IRE), and the Society of Professional Journalists (SPJ).